Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEST...

I'm definitely looking forward to waking up at 4am to catch the second half of Finals games like last year.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

GG Blazers fans. Figured you guys would take at least 1 in Portland, regardless of how the first two games went. Still, when we went up 4 late in the 4th quarter, I thought we'd pull it out. Credit to the Blazers for making the plays they needed to and :stoneface: to us for piss poor rebounding and FT shooting.

Still feel good about game 4, but if we lose that one, I might start getting a little nervous. I don't know if you guys remember this, but this Clippers team has in the past had some issues closing out playoff series . . .

I don't think you guys have anything to worry about.
Portland advantage on rebounding isn't as big as Clippers advantage in the paint.
Blake can't be going 12/7 against that Frountcourt. 1 game, it happens, 2 games though and he needs a CP3 crotch punch.

Grizz trollin' pop.. now shutdown the ac...
pimp.gif
If theres no power, how would the AC be working?

i rather see julius irving take a huge **** in a porta potty than this spurs grizz game.

grizz should just forfeit the game now and save their time and energy

they never get tired of talking about Kawhi's hands

The stat comparing it to the average man is rather pointless in my opinion... I'd rather see how it stacks up against other nba players. These dudes are super tall....

"Kawhi is tall. How tall is he? Well, the average man is 5' 8" tall, and kawhi is a full foot taller then that. When he was born, his mom was surprised how much taller he was then the other babies."

The stat comparing it to the average man is rather pointless in my opinion... I'd rather see how it stacks up against other nba players. These dudes are super tall....

"Kawhi is tall. How tall is he? Well, the average man is 5' 8" tall, and kawhi is a full foot taller then that. When he was born, his mom was surprised how much taller he was then the other babies."
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom