Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis-Grizzlies-Gone-Fishing.jpg

VC looks like he stikll has a handful of yrs left in the right system

props to the memphis grizzlies for playing hard

Last edited:
hopefully, timmy stays outta trouble on his b-day

w's time to turn up and blow the rockets out

GSW has to get past the clip show first.
roll.gif

Disclaimer-the team you root for is not a representation of you as an individual. Fanhood does not require that you self identify with your team. If your team is full of losers this does not mean that you must then view yourself as a loser or take on their habits such as whining, flopping, nut punching etc. I am not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.
I actually dislike the clippers.  I feel like blake is pretty much everything I hate about the modern NBA (Flops, complains, good at stat padding, concerned about marketing).  The only guy I really like on the clippers is Crawford.  Having said all that, I still think they take out the warriors this year.  

Wish Jazz could've made it ahead of the Grizz.

Young people on that team really deserved some playoff experience over these carcasses.

Not to take anything away from the Spurs. They did what they were supposed to do without messing around. But this version of the Grizzlies was pretty easily the worst team in the conference in either conference. Wouldn't have picked them in a series over any other team in the playoffs. Not the Pistons, not the Pacers. Not the Rockets. Nobody.

Not to take anything away from the Spurs. They did what they were supposed to do without messing around. But this version of the Grizzlies was pretty easily the worst team in the conference in either conference. Wouldn't have picked them in a series over any other team in the playoffs. Not the Pistons, not the Pacers. Not the Rockets. Nobody.

Matt Barnes was starting for them :lol:

I actually dislike the clippers.  I feel like blake is pretty much everything I hate about the modern NBA (Flops, complains, good at stat padding, concerned about marketing).  The only guy I really like on the clippers is Crawford.  Having said all that, I still think they take out the warriors this year.  
Clips 1-7 vs Warriors in last 2 seasons. Add that to CP3/Clippers history of playoff woes and there is no chance.

Warriors in a gentleman's sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom