Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to take anything away from the Spurs. They did what they were supposed to do without messing around. But this version of the Grizzlies was pretty easily the worst team in the conference in either conference. Wouldn't have picked them in a series over any other team in the playoffs. Not the Pistons, not the Pacers. Not the Rockets. Nobody.

True, they did what they were supposed to do. Sweep them and get rest

:rofl:

Disclaimer-the team you root for is not a representation of you as an individual. Fanhood does not require that you self identify with your team. If your team is full of losers this does not mean that you must then view yourself as a loser or take on their habits such as whining, flopping, nut punching etc. I am not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Interesting take from the guy who actually seems to think he's better than other people because he happened to pick the Lakers as his basketball team to root for.

But Kobe is retired official and the Lakers season is over, so I get that Clippers and Spurs bashing is really all you have right now -- NBA-wise anyway (I know you have your huge package, Lambo and G-5, and piles of money and whatever else to fall back on). So, do you thing.

View media item 2006584

Clips 1-7 vs Warriors in last 2 seasons. Add that to CP3/Clippers history of playoff woes and there is no chance.
Warriors in a gentleman's sweep.

Cp3 is awesome in the playoffs and against golden state and Blake hasnt been healthy against gsw for like 4 of those 7 games.

Not saying that would make a difference, but that matters in regards to regular season success.

When blake has played the games have gone down to the wire for the most part

Last edited:

drunk-mj-lmao-michael-jackson-17929070-581-480.jpg
One on the right was in Seinfeld

Not to take anything away from the Spurs. They did what they were supposed to do without messing around. But this version of the Grizzlies was pretty easily the worst team in the conference in either conference. Wouldn't have picked them in a series over any other team in the playoffs. Not the Pistons, not the Pacers. Not the Rockets. Nobody.
Matt Barnes was their best player 
laugh.gif
fixed 

afyawlgflaiwghr;ewag;eursgae;igruraue;galrwyre

That is also a foul.

Last edited:
why isnt the ref T-ing up harden for throwing gang signs after every shot??? :smh:

definitely not "blood, sweat,tears"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom