Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I guess
Yep, snuck into the WCF by being one of the top defenses all year, and using that top defense to win 3 straight against LAC after being down 19. Say you hate them, just don't be inaccurate with other stuff

I honestly have no hate towards Houston and last year, as a team, defensively they were pretty good. I'm more so just talking about that horrible display of what the Rockets call an offense and that overrated player named James Harden. You just will never be able to ever win anything with that guy as your number one option. I just hate watching the Rockets on the offensive end. It's disgusting. No team work at all. Just Harden with the ball dribbling away. It's horrible basketball.

Edit: I guess there's a lil "hate" since i hate to watch their offense :lol:

Last edited:
nerd.gif

warriors better without steph

not MVP worthy 

My Uncle, who is a long time lakers fan, said the same thing. I think it was when GSW played ATL and he told me the differences, and it's 100% true. When it's Klay and Steph, they depends on those 2 dudes.

W/O Curry, they move the ball a lot more, and play better as a team, more on the inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom