Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firing Kevin McHale was NOT the answer for Houston.
Will firing the HC be the answer for CLE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There are some awful calls being made. But Houston's bad play is kinda cancelling it all out.

Pretty much. The calls are pretty egregious, but I'm also seeing the worst closeouts, missed layups, terrible fast breaks, etc. But I've seen this all season.

Ditto to what JVG said. Looking for fouls is annoying, just play and see what happens

There are some awful calls being made. But Houston's bad play is kinda cancelling it all out.
Pretty much. The calls are pretty egregious, but I'm also seeing the worst closeouts, missed layups, terrible fast breaks, etc. But I've seen this all season.

Ditto to what JVG said. Looking for fouls is annoying, just play and see what happens
Exactly why Harden fails to get those calls. Refs aren't gonna allow him to play for fouls against the best team in the league in the playoffs.

Rockets are trash & never stood a chance ... but its comical they got called for all the illegal screens in 1st half against a team that used prob 5x as many screens (all kinds of illegal) as any team in NBA history

Someone throw in the towel....the Rockets taking a beating out there and the entire team looks disinterested :smh:

Wonder if this is a Harden effect or a Dwight effect???

Are guys tired of Harden chucking and not playing any D?...or
Are guys tired of Dwight and his Diva act?

Either way I expect more from the team leaders.

No point in Curry coming back.

Problem is its a 7 game series. Last thing you want is him out there for 3 more games injured against a team with no dambs left to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom