Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston series going seven now. Drag it out and wait out Clippers. He's not gonna be 100% though

That's a terrible idea. If it goes seven (and assuming the Clippers take care of business against Portland in 5 games), the Warriors get the every-other-day schedule for the second round. They're far better served by beating the Rockets in 5, waiting until Sunday for Game 1 against the Clips, then playing Game 2 on Tuesday, and Game 3 on Saturday (yes, a three-day break). If they go seven, they get one day off before Game one on Monday, and then have to play every other day the entire series.

If anything, it would benefit the CLIPPERS to stretch their series out and force the Warriors into that brutal semis schedule.

Plus GSW can't risk any other chances at injuries.

Rockets still gonna lose in 5 or 6....they have no fight or will anymore
Harden about to party at the King of Diamonds after getting bounced out the 1st round and Dwight gonna find another baby momma to knock up belee dat

Last edited:

@Freeze

did you attend game 4 last night? 

I did. I'm about to put the pix up from 3 and 4.
:nthat: do you know what shenanigans the hecklers were spewing towards Myrie to get him so heated? 

They were talking about kehlani. the one guy had a kehlani t-shirt on and they kept saying there's a party next door Kyle. They called him Kyle. I was dying. game 3 they kept asking jr if he wanted to buy weed lmaoooooooooooooo

Docs exuse if clippers lose to a steph less warriors: "they didn't have their best player, otherwise we would have beaten them."

there's no reason for GSW to extend it. End it as soon as possible. Don't play with fire and give them a chance to build confidence and win. Plus, the more days off the better. Let the guys rest that will be going to war in Curry's absence. They say he may be able to come to come back around game 3-4 so GSW just has to weather the storm and make sure that if curry is able to come back its not in an elimination game. IT's better to have portland extend it and tire the clippers out than for the warriors to also do it. No matter what, round 1 ends Sunday.

@Freeze

did you attend game 4 last night? 

I did. I'm about to put the pix up from 3 and 4.
:nthat: do you know what shenanigans the hecklers were spewing towards Myrie to get him so heated? 

They were talking about kehlani. the one guy had a kehlani t-shirt on and they kept saying there's a party next door Kyle. They called him Kyle. I was dying. game 3 they kept asking jr if he wanted to buy weed lmaoooooooooooooo

:rofl:

Repped I figured it was something about kehlani

On another note,

This why you dont blow up a team thats relatively young and consistenty wins 55ish games year in and year out LAC.

On another note,

This why you dont blow up a team thats relatively young and consistenty wins 55ish games year in and year out LAC.

Thanks, Zach Lowe.

Sad as this is, it's also example of why you don't just blow up perennial 55-win team -- even if flawed, and not among 2-3 title favorites.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) April 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom