Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="dmbrhs"

Sad as this is, it's also example of why you don't just blow up perennial 55-win team -- even if flawed, and not among 2-3 title favorites.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) April 25, 2016
[/quote]

Lol straight plagiarism. Context just missed I'm sure.

Last edited:
Also this is assuming there isnt any setbacks with the two week timetable.

Says he'll be evaluated in two weeks not cleared.

Didn't say he was wrong. Just pointing out your blatant plagiarism.

So lol not blowing up lac is something ive alluded to in the past. I agreed with the sentiment and posted it here.

I mean are we to the point where we get on NT and being critical of dudes plagerising tweets? I mean Im sorry I guess lol I was in class and saw it and posted it. But S/O Zach lowe. Good basketball mind.

Last edited:
good news is he may be back in time vs. the spurs

ian clark :smokin

Last edited:
This is just another chapter in this historic NBA season...

Warriors go down 0-3 to the Clippers, Steph comes back, they win in 7.

First team to comeback from a 0-3 deficits 8)

Last edited:
Everybody love everybody [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I love ya avy and that it....

thumbnail.php

Why are people talking about Clips winning as fast as possible?

Sunday is the FIRST day the semis can start correct?

On another note,

This why you dont blow up a team thats relatively young and consistenty wins 55ish games year in and year out LAC.

I've been saying this for the LONGEST.

See 2011 Mavs. Sometimes, things breaks for you come playoff time. Hopefully this is the Clips/Thunder's year out West. Hopefully.

I've been saying this for the LONGEST.

See 2011 Mavs. Sometimes, things breaks for you come playoff time. Hopefully this is the Clips/Thunder's year out West. Hopefully.

As long as you're relatively young, and there arent't any serious locker room issues, this is always the move.

However with cp blake and jj coming up very soon, this year and next year are probably the last chances for the clippers core to do something

Never.  

You have one player who has a ring, two back to back MVPs and the most dominant season of all time (PER wise) and you are trying to lump that in with a player who has had very little team success and one of the most questionable MVPs of all time?

Yeah, never.  Keep trolling, though.

Yeah ok buddy .. none of that changes that injury prone body.

Whats up with the manly hands tho? Grip prob cut my curculation off

Some find my post from a few months ago saying that something weird would happen and GSW would get knocked out of the Playoffs :nerd:

Posted they wouldnt repeat in some thread earlier in the season :nerd:

Guess we gon see

Last edited:
bruh..i legit feel GSW would troll hard on some letting the 0-3 start happen just so they could get that record too. I'd die and give the thumbs up all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom