Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about David Robinson's last season with the Spurs compared to Duncan's this season

Then I figured out that Timmay has played 18 years compared to Robinson's 14

Damn

[quote name="Freeze"]if duncan wins they better dog him like they dog kobes first 3 and how kawhi & LMA had to drag his washed *** to the finish line
"like they dog Kobes first 3"

K. :lol:

Kobe's first 3 is exactly what started 'Batman and Superman' talk.

Acting like ANYONE has EVER said that Kobe was Corey Brewer lite.

Sure thing. :lol:

The Kobe criticism hurts; that's all it is.[/quote]

Nah but literally anytime dudes want to hate on him they bring up the 3peat and call him robin and say shaq carried him and how he was easily expendable with numerous guards at that time. So im saying they should say the same for tim now if they win. Hes literally a dead body out there, he can be subber out for any other center in the L and the team would be the same or better.

Is kawhi a superstar? I dont think so.

I think it's true true that curry lebron and kd are the only superstars. Everyone else are just stars.

I really, really hate Kemba's game. If him and Jefferson had their way they would shoot every damn time. The team flows waaay better with Lin out there.

I really, really hate Kemba's game. If him and Jefferson had their way they would shoot every damn time. The team flows waaay better with Lin out there.
Kemba's game is pretty non playoff friendly. Like a slightly better Brandon Jennings

It's nuts how Lin feels like their most important player

Last edited:
By Mark Cuban's definition, five-time All-Star and four-time All-NBA team Russell Westbrook isn't a superstar.

"I think he's an All-Star but not a superstar," Cuban said. Asked later on about Draymond Green, Cuban also said he wasn't a superstar by his standards.

"The way I define a superstar is who do you want the ball in the hands of at the end of a game when you need a bucket," Cuban said. "Who do you know that can get off that shot, make that shot and that's your superstar."

Cuban continued giving his example using long-time Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki as a frame of reference: "Russ is certainly an all star, but I consider Durant a superstar. You look at Dirk, all his years to now, he carries teams to 50 wins. That's the sign of a superstar."

Last year, Westbrook did most of the heavy lifting for the Thunder as Durant played less than a third of the season. Oklahoma City won 45 games but fell just shy of the playoffs, losing out to the New Orleans Pelicans.

"Dirk for 15 years won 50 games no matter what. We put Mo, Larry and curly next to him and he won 50 games," Cuban said, praising Nowitzki's efforts at the expense of a small indictment of his own general managerial skills.

Cuban said very few teams, if any, had two superstars, saying Kyrie Irving and Green both failed his test.

"Kyrie's not there yet," Cuban said. "I think Draymond's an All-Star and I think he's really, really, really, really good, I think he's multi-faceted, but I wouldn't call him a superstar yet. You're not going to put Draymond on a bad team and watch him win 50 games. Draymond, he makes all the players around him better, but I don't think he goes anywhere in the league and wins 50 games."

One of the hottest takes i've ever heard.

Whats NTs definition of a superstar?
if you dont have a Haters thread on NT then youre not a Superstar
So CP3 is a megastar? 
eek.gif

Kemba's game is pretty non playoff friendly. Like a slightly better Brandon Jennings

It's nuts how Lin feels like their most important player

Lin is their most important player. He should never come out of the game as far as I'm concerned. Kemba takes THE worst shots in the world and the team has zero flow when he's in there.

Kaminsky should be in there instead of Hawes too. Frank was putting in work last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom