Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
word life. i like hooping in these kyrie 1s. I havent tried the 2s yet. Are they buns?

I've never played in brons. too big and clunky. Not built for dudes that make fast cuts or that can dribble or shoot. they built for glen davis body game *** dudes.

they're straight casually with jeans tho.

word life. i like hooping in these kyrie 1s. I havent tried the 2s yet. Are they buns?

I've never played in brons. too big and clunky. Not built for dudes that make fast cuts or that can dribble or shoot. they built for glen davis body game *** dudes.

Bron does all these things doe...

Cept Shoot 

this is basic thuganomics

Has anyone balled in Kobe IX? Was thinking of getting them for gym purposes

Last edited:
Bron in headlights? What game did you watch?
You didn't see bron turn super sayain when his headband came off in game 6, and brought the Heat all the way back? You didn't see him hit the 3 that brought them within 3? Oh let me guess Ray Allen is the reason they won right? Oh wait...When Ray Allen hit that 3 that wasnt that to tie the game? I could have sworn the Spurs had 3 chances to win. 1. after the 3 Ray Allen hit. they failed with the tony allen lay up. 2, with the game going into over time. they failed to win that. 3 when they failed to win game 7, after bron hit dagger after dagger in game 7 to ice it.

So you think again. Was Bron really a deer in headlights, or is your hate for Bron clouding your mind like everyone else on NT...
LOL I will go with OPTION 2.

LOL
Lebbywinks shot 8-14 in the fourth quarter, scored 32 points in the game, had 10 rebounds and 11 assists.... :rofl: I guess he really Was a deer in the headlights! :lol:

Video says otherwise.... I shoulda clarified. In the final moments of the 4th.

Heat down 2 with 50 seconds left....Bron turns the ball over on two consecutive possessions leading to the Spurs going up 5 and possibly 6. Very next possesion, he bricks a 3. Doesn't even hit the rim. But Heat get the rebound, and to his credit..he knocks down a big 3.

Kawhi coulda iced the game at the line...:smh:

Last edited:
LAKER FAN ALSO THINK KO[emoji]128029[/emoji] BETTER THEN MJ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Video says otherwise.... I shoulda clarified. In the final moments of the 4th.

Heat down 2 with 50 seconds left....Bron turns the ball over on two consecutive possessions leading to the Spurs going up 5 and possibly 6. Very next possesion, he bricks a 3. Doesn't even hit the rim. But Heat get the rebound, and to his credit..he knocks down a big 3.

Kawhi coulda iced the game at the line...:smh:
you should know nters only care bout box scores. Empty stat glorifiers.

you should know nters only care bout box scores. Empty stat glorifiers.

In this case thats not so true.

To deny that he had an incredible 4th quarter to put them in a positon to win is flat out hating which in this case you're doing. You cant even admit that he was flat out legendary up to that point.

Did he **** up towards the end? Yes, but you cant take away what he did to put the heat in a position to win the game. I hate the fact that people say ray allen "saved" lebron, thats ********. Its basketball man, thats what teammates are for

Golden state purposely throwing any of these games may be the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Deadass srs.

If, for some dumb reason, the Warriors went to seven games, Game 1 would be Monday, and they'd play Mon-Wed-Fri. If they get this over with now, there's a possibility of starting the next series on Sunday, which gives them the Sun-Tue-Sat schedule for the first three games. Now, tell me which one would you rather have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom