Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are gonna look like *** clowns with their blind hate for Westbrook lol.

Cuban doesn't even believe what he's sayin. He just is willing to try anything and hoping Westbrook implodes is their only hope.

Last edited:
They gave my man a statue too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why this is so funny. Straight god status

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="DarthSka"]Hate thread.

Kobe Hate thread.

Lebby Hate thread.

Steph Hate thread.

KD hate thread? Nope. Kiwi? Nope. Not superstars.[/quote]KD might be the most meh "superstar" ever.

No one hates him, no one loves him. He's just a basketball player you see on the tv from time to time.

If he retired tomorrow I doubt anyone would really care[/quote]facsimile machine :lol:

So when Matthew gonna prove he was worth that big contract he gotten? He owe Lillard some money for making him what he "Was" , and cashing in.

Chandler Parsons: "I really think the series would be different if I was playing and our team was healthy."

See chicks like this at the local food 4 less all the time. Average South Central chick.

Steph curry and his oetipus complex is creepy af

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

:nerd:

thats me in the Bron jersey :lol:

trolling

Pretty much how I expected an nt mod to look like

Imagine this thread if the Warriors beat the Clippers without Curry playing a game

Pandemonium. Pure pandemonium.

GSW were going 7 w/ CURRY.
Clipshow is Elite right now man. Might be playing the best overall Basketball since the Playoffs started

Naw.

Thanks, Zach Lowe.

Sad as this is, it's also example of why you don't just blow up perennial 55-win team -- even if flawed, and not among 2-3 title favorites.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) April 25, 2016
:rofl:

[quote name="dmbrhs"

Sad as this is, it's also example of why you don't just blow up perennial 55-win team -- even if flawed, and not among 2-3 title favorites.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) April 25, 2016

Lol straight plagiarism. Context just missed I'm sure.[/quote]

Dudes in here copying homework :smh:. Eyes on your own paper folks :lol:
Duncan has a strong case for top 2 PF/C

Whoops. Meant C/PF.

Definitely belongs in the 70/30 club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom