Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know more kd fans in real life then lebron fan tho. 
That just means you don't hang out with lames in real life but ain't no one riding for KD like that

No one is paying five figures for a bag of air at kds last game

You should probably double check with your peeps, maybe they are just fans of Kraft dinner

Man all these east series gonna be going 7 games while the cavs swept the team yall said would beat them

Jesus it should be outlawed on this board that anyone should be allowed to say any east team will eliminate lebron ever...

Healthy lebron, kyrie, and love resting for eternity now cuz none of these other east teams have killer instincts

That just means you don't hang out with lames in real life but ain't no one riding for KD like that

No one is paying five figures for a bag of air at kds last game

You should probably double check with your peeps, maybe they are just fans of Kraft dinner
roll.gif

Man all these east series gonna be going 7 games while the cavs swept the team yall said would beat them

Jesus it should be outlawed on this board that anyone should be allowed to say any east team will eliminate lebron ever...

Healthy lebron, kyrie, and love resting for eternity now cuz none of these other east teams have killer instincts
sounds like the east is really tough. cavs just lucked out playing the worst team in the east. 

I think we need to scrap the megastar ratings etc for NBA players and assign a rep system like here.

LeBron = Niketalk Legend
nthat.gif

Steph = Moving up in the community
eyes.gif

Looks like Cuban pissed off another guy with mamba blood running thru his veins

If Marbury could get a statue there I imagine someone like Melo would be worshipped like a God, people would carry him onto the court and everything.
how much was he gettin paid? 

If I'm sittin on the Bench in the NBA, I might just opt for China and drown in the yambs

If Marbury could get a statue there I imagine someone like Melo would be worshipped like a God, people would carry him onto the court and everything.
how much was he gettin paid? 

If I'm sittin on the Bench in the NBA, I might just opt for China and drown in the yambs
From what I just found doing some quick googles it seems like over 2 mil.

Miami looked so great at home :lol: they're gonna struggle to hit 80 again.

I love the playoffs

Last edited:
When a player used to be a huge star but isn't as big anymore, they're Star Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom