Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 How could Sullinger be this out of shape during this late in the season

kyrie is the perfect franchise player if you need a guy who is fun to watch and keeps fans happy while also enabling you to tank and get #1 draft picks 
so you're saying he's the perfect player for the city of Cleveland.
nah with kyrie you at least end the season on a high note (getting a new draft pick)

lebron is the perfect player for the city of cleveland in that he's good enough to fool you into thinking you can win a championship only to take you and the rest of the city though the 36 chambers of heartbreak

from the foreplay of getting them to the finals in 07, then teasing fans with back to back seasons with the leagues best record but not even making the finals, then leaving to a better city and actually winning titles, then coming back and forming a big 3 only to belittle his teammates and trade away fan favorite varejao to the eventual champions. 

kyrie is that 4/8 chick who you know is not wifey material but dont mind keeping around because you have nothing better to do, lebron is that chick who seems like perfect wifey material but does all the little things to make your life miserable and keeps you awake at night thinking "maybe this time things finally wont end in colossal disappointment"

no one better encapsulates the inevitable heartbreak of being a cleveland sports fan like lebron james. 

bought Some body armor's at the grocery store today. First time ever having them and the store had em for a buck. They helped kobe go for 60 after 20 yrs while some system players and 'chosen 1s' make a big deal out of 30 points, so I figured why not. I'm currently drinking the Fruit punch.

tastes wack. Any of you guys try it? What are your experiences? I got 5 other flavors too lol, I hope they arent all meh like this.

bought Some body armor's at the grocery store today. First time ever having them and the store had em for a buck. They helped kobe go for 60 after 20 yrs while some system players and 'chosen 1s' make a big deal out of 30 points, so I figured why not. I'm currently drinking the Fruit punch.

tastes wack. Any of you guys try it? What are your experiences? I got 5 other flavors too lol, I hope they arent all meh like this.

I really like the fruit punch tbh :lol:

Webbie is on [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom