Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bought Some body armor's at the grocery store today. First time ever having them and the store had em for a buck. They helped kobe go for 60 after 20 yrs while some system players and 'chosen 1s' make a big deal out of 30 points, so I figured why not. I'm currently drinking the Fruit punch.

tastes wack. Any of you guys try it? What are your experiences? I got 5 other flavors too lol, I hope they arent all meh like this.

I got like 20 of em from Ralph's they don't have nearly as much sugar like Gatorade and coconut water is good for you, the orange mango, strawberry banana, and grape were pretty good. Clutch after a night of drinking as well.

BouzqQICQAE0WOO.jpg

WTF?? :rofl:

bought Some body armor's at the grocery store today. First time ever having them and the store had em for a buck. They helped kobe go for 60 after 20 yrs while some system players and 'chosen 1s' make a big deal out of 30 points, so I figured why not. I'm currently drinking the Fruit punch.

tastes wack. Any of you guys try it? What are your experiences? I got 5 other flavors too lol, I hope they arent all meh like this.

I got like 20 of em from Ralph's they don't have nearly as much sugar like Gatorade and coconut water is good for you, the orange mango, strawberry banana, and grape were pretty good. Clutch after a night of drinking as well.

my man, good looks, repped, those are some of the other flavors i got too. I'll try those next.

Every time Korver took a shot last season I thought "thats in" this season i just think "Well ****!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom