Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think mike and marv understand that the blazer are buns and warriors can handle them without steph

UPDATE: #Warriors have outscored #Rockets 154-97 in the 5 quarters since Steph Curry went out w/knee injury on Sunday. GSW +57 in that span.
— John Dickinson (@JDJohnDickinson) April 28, 2016
sick.gif

Courtney Lee out there trying to make up for when he choked massively in Orlando huh [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm glad the hornets pulled it off n hope they advance but wade got fouled asf! :lol:

Rockets trying to throw this game man
Trying to make this the biggest blowout

Last edited:
I whole heartedly believe the major 3 pro sports should have mercy rules.

- baseball game over down 10 after 7
- Basketball running clock down 25+ once in the 2nd half
- football running clock down 3 scores in 4th quarter

Somethin along those lines ...

I whole heartedly believe the major 3 pro sports should have mercy rules.

- baseball game over down 10 after 7
- Basketball running clock down 25+ once in the 2nd half
- football running clock down 3 scores in 4th quarter

Somethin along those lines ...

i wouldnt be mad at this at all

Ya'll talking about moving the Clippers from one of the largest media markets to San Diego or Seattle because a bunch of people rather take a sunk cost than watch Austin Rivers?

If Dwight can't accept being Deandre Jordan then I don't want him on my team at this point.

He just isn't efficient enough on the block to demand straight post ups and then he becomes disinterested in doing anything else when he doesn't get those touches.

He's gonna want one last big contract and I feel bad for whoever gives it to him.

Ya'll talking about moving the Clippers from one of the largest media markets to San Diego or Seattle because a bunch of people rather take a sunk cost than watch Austin Rivers?
yes. you should support your team no matter what , not only when they are good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom