Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Lee out there trying to make up for when he choked massively in Orlando huh [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm glad the hornets pulled it off n hope they advance but wade got fouled asf! :lol:

That wasn't a foul, he initiated all of the contact and either way...

He can get fouled starting now until he's 6 feet under and I wouldn't have an ounce of sympathy for that broad, the female dog's been getting phantom foul calls in his favor for far too long.

If Dwight can't accept being Deandre Jordan then I don't want him on my team at this point.

He just isn't efficient enough on the block to demand straight post ups and then he becomes disinterested in doing anything else when he doesn't get those touches.

He's gonna want one last big contract and I feel bad for whoever gives it to him.
100% Agree. Let him go to Atlanta though, he'll be happy and there will be zero pressure to win

Ya'll talking about moving the Clippers from one of the largest media markets to San Diego or Seattle because a bunch of people rather take a sunk cost than watch Austin Rivers?

The Sonics moved from Seattle to friggin' OKC. Stop talking as if market size matters, especially if it's the second fiddle in a two-team market lol.

kevin-mchale-robert-parish-and-bill-walton-of-the-boston-celtics-pose-picture-id1551089

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom