Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hypothetically, if Lebron played in a different, less talented era (say the 80s or 90s for example) he'd probably be a top 10 player

Last edited:

lecoward hiding in the weak east his entire career while padding his empty stats 
roll.gif

dude needed to recruit all the other top players in the eastern conference just to win a ring
Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.

lecoward hiding in the weak east his entire career while padding his empty stats 
roll.gif

dude needed to recruit all the other top players in the eastern conference just to win a ring
Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.
bringing up a regular season game winner from two years ago as an example of cooking the warriors 
roll.gif
roll.gif

to lebron fans regular season basketball is the same as playoff basketball because that's all they have to look forward to these days 

he has accomplished NOTHING with the team that drafted him. went to dwades team to win a couple and now he's back with his old team winning nothing 
roll.gif

fraudulent accomplishments, terrible GM, suspect handles, gullible supporters, turns thread into an amazing roast sesh whenever he is brought up

lebron = EWB

well draymond hit a game winner against miami when bron was there, so i guess

draymond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lerbon

I know he was in Miami :lol: it was a joke.

So he hit a game winner 2 years ago vs an up and coming dynasty :rofl:
If you win the title once, it doesn't make you a dynasty bro. GSW gets lucky one year and you think they gonna be a dynasty? Not even close. They need more rings bro...

They got lucky? :lol: talk about not "watching basketball.

They're gonna win it this year as well

Thank goodness theres a Drake album out. This thread can stay in shambles until round two for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom