Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-fraud.jpg

Didn't get a chance to see the beloved Celtics get eliminated. Smh at Isaiah Thomas, I was hoping Schroeder would catch that fade

its the same every year, lebron fans love popping up during rounds 1 and 2 because they know they have to get their nonsensical opinions in now before lebby gets knocked out again and the real roast sesh begins 

It's the same every Lebron post.
Someone says Lebron is great.
You say Lebron's da suckie Kobe's da great.
Can never let one Lebron praise pass without touching it

You don't like Dennis?
Dennis is dope.
I do. I was hoping he'd beat up that ****** Isiah Thomas. Dude trying to act tough saying meet me in the back 
roll.gif

He may be better than Kyrie Irving, but **** him. Boston always extra gassed. Glad they got sent home by the Hawks

its the same every year, lebron fans love popping up during rounds 1 and 2 because they know they have to get their nonsensical opinions in now before lebby gets knocked out again and the real roast sesh begins 

It's the same every Lebron post.
Someone says Lebron is great.
You say Lebron's da suckie Kobe's da great.
Can never let one Lebron praise pass without touching it
Exactly!

Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.
Pure Lies. Lebron era started when he moved to Miami.

Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.
Pure Lies. Lebron era started when he moved to Miami.

and he got exposed year 1.

dude really has only had 2 good years. 2 years where his empty stats actually meant anything. all the rest of those years, he's been westbrook.

dude really has only had 2 good years. 2 years where his empty stats actually meant anything. all the rest of those years, he's been westbrook.
At least Westbrook has Mamba blood.

Still laughing over the facts that Lebron gave up the Gw shot TWICE. at the ALL STAR GAME. Really?

At least Westbrook has Mamba blood.

Still laughing over the facts that Lebron gave up the Gw shot TWICE. at the ALL STAR GAME. Really?

word. even kobe said w t f

i still remember bron passing up game winning shots in Miami to pass to udonis haslem.

lebleb made a career out of passing up game winners then he gets mad at delly for missing a wide open game winner a couple weeks back

he's the worst type of leader 

Remember when he said if he shot the ball 30-40 times a game he'd average 50-60 points easily?

The 2015 finals determined that was a lie.

Last edited:
Never one to sell himself short, LeBron answered, “You give me 37 shots in a game, I’ll have 60, 70. If I get 37 shots in a game, I’m going to put up 60. Easy.”

Edit: Full quote was: "Never one to sell himself short, LeBron answered, “You give me 37 shots in a game, I’ll have 60, 70. I had 40 tonight on 18 shots. If I get 37 shots in a game, I’m going to put up 60. Easy.”

Take it FWIW

Last edited:

lebleb made a career out of passing up game winners then he gets mad at delly for missing a wide open game winner a couple weeks back

Atlas Kobe, MJ and those caliber players ALWAYS took the blame, you never saw Kobe throw fisher under the bus, because he knew damn well fisher wasn't making kobe $, nor did he have Kobe talent. 

Hobron is an all right guy outside of the court, but once he steps on the floor he is a lame. 

Last edited:

Atlas Kobe, MJ and those caliber players ALWAYS took the blame, you never saw Kobe throw fisher under the bus, because he knew damn well fisher wasn't making kobe $, nor did he have Kobe talent. 

Hobron is an all right guy outside of the court, but once he steps on the floor he is a lame. 

nothing but facts.

he places the expectations that are on him on his teammates and then blames them, publicly, for not living up to them. Like kyrie and jr and kevin walking around with Chosen 1 tatted on their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom