Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right not Kobe is ranker higher of course due to resume ,but just strictly eye test only Bron better than Kobe and will end up being ranker higher based off resume once he is done.
That's still debatable. He has considerably closed the gap since leaving The Land the first time, but time is running up for him to surpass Kobe

i have no trust in the hawks to even make it a series after they wet the bed last year. i dont trust anyone in the east. that being said ill still be watching and im a hawks fan for the series. would be great to watch them do the impossible. 

What's the excuse gonna be when LBJ loses in Finals again? He needs more help

One of the following:
Kyrie isn't a true point guard
Kyrie doesn't play defense
Love's chemistry with the team is off
Love is being used incorrectly
Lue is an inexperienced coach.

i have no trust in the hawks to even make it a series after they wet the bed last year. i dont trust anyone in the east. that being said ill still be watching and im a hawks fan for the series. would be great to watch them do the impossible. 

but last year werent the hawks without sefalosha and korver because of the nypd and dellybelly? so with both playing that can only help ATL yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom