Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go away for HOURS, come back and y'all still slandering Letwitter fingers
roll.gif

nthat.gif

:lol: exactly. He cant say anything about dudes hoop skills so he gets personal calling him a snitch and rapist...ignoring the fact his favorite player idolized him.

Like i said hoop skills void when you do the things he has done. I dont care what he did. shaq led him to 3 rings. A man character says a lot about him, so that voids anything he has done.
What do you want me to say about his skill? A man who copied ALL of MJ's move? A ball hog? man get outtah here with that, there is nothing special about kobe, nor will there ever be anything special about him.

How can grown men sit here and try to idolize a person who told on another man, ABOUT CHEATING, and who forced himself into some box?

and y'all sit here and call the man "Mamba" with a straight face?
Yea he is a snake alright. Shaq would tell you that.

:rofl:

Last edited:

I go away for HOURS, come back and y'all still slandering Letwitter fingers
roll.gif

nthat.gif
Same here. I saw this going on this morning and thought, "Enh, it'll die."

Worked my entire shift... and... nope, not dead. 
laugh.gif

We really should have a Lebron hate thread for people to slander him endlessly and even without rebuttal.

Long overdue.

Someone should start that.

Last edited:
Raps win handedly (-9).

Hornets in a tight one, but pull away at the end (-6).

Portland in a blowout (-16).

I personally don't think more rings equates to greater career success. But when you're "The Man" on your team, and also a polarizing figure in your respective sport--It's imperative towards your legacy that you win often.

LeBron certainly is an all-time great, but losing frequently on the grand stage certainly hurts his argument for being considered the GOAT. Especially, in basketball. I can't think of any other team sport where one player can have a substantiated responsibility for their teams success.

IF LeBron ends up going to the Finals this year and loses again, I don't see how people can look past it. It's quite the blemish.

I personally don't think more rings equates to greater career success. But when you're "The Man" on your team, and also a polarizing figure in your respective sport--It's imperative towards your legacy that you win often.

LeBron certainly is an all-time great, but losing frequently on the grand stage certainly hurts his argument for being considered the GOAT. Especially, in basketball. I can't think of any other team sport where one player can have a substantiated responsibility for their teams success.

IF LeBron ends up going to the Finals this year and loses again, I don't see how people can look past it. It's quite the blemish.
What if he wins? Is he still behind Kobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom