Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get it, man.

People HAVE been trying to talk about playoff stuff, all day. And even just non-Lebby hate stuff. There HAVE been posts completely unrelated to the hours and hours of Lebby-hate circle jerk. But you guys saturate the thread and drown out anyone else's attempts at...

... actually, every time this happens, you're one of the ones.

Every time.

I wonder... how different it would be... ifff... hmmmm... 
True but he'll usually stop the slander after like an hour or so. And it definitely isn't just a LeBron thing lol
First point is false.

Second point is true, and that's what I'm noticing. It's not just Lebby that some people go overboard with.

What could have been maybe a couple hour slander sesh has gone on for the entire day at a ridiculous pace. And one person is in the middle. This isn't the first time.
A few people, actually.

1 of them is a stan, the others are the usual critics.

Every time.

A few people, actually.

Every time.

I meant on this particular subject. We've had plenty of slander sessions that didn't last this long. Playoffs start, one person shows up and it's been Bron Bron Bron Kobe Kobe Kobe ever since. I know we have the usual suspects but.....still.

Can't believe you guys actually went a WHOLE day about this topic hahahhahahahahahahhaha
Freaking losers

Let's go Hornets!!

Last edited:
A few people, actually.

Every time.
I meant on this particular subject. We've had plenty of slander sessions that didn't last this long. Playoffs start, one person shows up and it's been Bron Bron Bron Kobe Kobe Kobe ever since. I know we have the usual suspects but.....still.
True.

We gotta do better.

We can do better.

I'll do better.

roll.gif

you keep responding so to shows you do.

lol have a nice day dude.
How do any of those faults you speak of compare to snitching on a teammate and forcing himself onto some one?

The snitches record wouldn't be anything without Shaq being the MVP of that team. There is no camparing Kobes rings to Jordans PERIOD. Jordan was the man in EVERY finals, and he had finals MVP in EVERY finals. Kobe didn't. That man been in the NBA 20 years and has the same amount of finals MVP's and lebron.

Good bye man.
You know what I'm done. Mybad for talking about this all day.
How many times are you going to leave? :lol:

He sounding like that tyrese song :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom