Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto, Miami, & Portland will win tonight.
Portland
embarassed.gif

I knew I should have bet on them when the playoffs started

And this is the man that people want others to respect?
NO WAY.
He is a snake just like his name.
Ball Hogging and stealing all mj's moves. No one needs to show him any respect. The man doesn't even respect himself

And Lebron passes the ball and is 2-4. He didn't steal MJs moves, but he should've. He did steal Wade's youth and still did not produce not 3, not 4, not 5.

And Lebron passes the ball and is 2-4. He didn't steal MJs moves, but he should've. He did steal Wade's youth and still did not produce not 3, not 4, not 5.

It's basketball a team sport, you are supposed to pass. He has his own moves he doesn't need MJ's. Wades youth was gone before lebron got there that's why Bron had to carry him, and he is still on his way to produce not 3, not 4 not 5. And he didn't snitch on his team mate or force himself to into a chick that didn't want him.

Have a seat

Lebron cries when he gets cramps and needs to get carried off the floor.

Curry sprained MCL walked off on his own power.

Who's more beta? Don't let the shade fool ya.

Didn't Lebron come back in the game and hit a dagger three after getting craps?

Not sure you got craps he had before but it stopped him from moving.
So this is void.
Curry also kissed games in the playoffs when he got hurt

He kissed what?

A team sport that focuses on success in the finals. Check MJs record, 6-0. Check Bean's record. Wade had hardware before Bron, what did Bron have before.... right. Bron may not be a snitch, or "forcing himself" in/on women, he's busy hollering at teenagers on social media, whilst being a finals underachiever. So.......

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

How do any of those faults you speak of compare to snitching on a teammate and forcing himself onto some one?
The snitches record wouldn't be anything without Shaq being the MVP of that team. There is no camparing Kobes rings to Jordans PERIOD. Jordan was the man in EVERY finals, and he had finals MVP in EVERY finals. Kobe didn't. That man been in the NBA 20 years and has the same amount of finals MVP's and lebron.

Good bye man.

Last edited:
I'm no DBD fan but isn't one of these posters just the exact same as him but only about Bron? I feel like this all would have ended long ago....

I'm no DBD fan but isn't one of these posters just the exact same as him but only about Bron? I feel like this all would have ended long ago....
Can't ban him before all his talking blows up in his face like what happened with ryanjumpman. Hawks losing wasnt as sweet cuz he had already been banned 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by sea manup

thing is if people wanted to talk about the playoff games happening today they would be talking about it

having people in here talking about lebron and making this thread active is better than not talking about lebron and having 2 posts per hour in this thread

the problem is not lebron hate, it's that people don't care about these meaningless playoff games. No one will be talking about lebron tomorrow when OKC and the spurs are playing. 
You don't get it, man.

People HAVE been trying to talk about playoff stuff, all day. And even just non-Lebby hate stuff. There HAVE been posts completely unrelated to the hours and hours of Lebby-hate circle jerk. But you guys saturate the thread and drown out anyone else's attempts at...

... actually, every time this happens, you're one of the ones.

Every time.

I wonder... how different it would be... ifff... hmmmm... 

You know what I'm done. Mybad for talking about this all day. It makes work go by fast. Once the games start today I won't talk about this anymore until the finals start or after.

There's a couple of "DBD's" here that are for both Bron AND Kobe.

I get what you're saying and agree to an extent. But there's NO ONE on this board going this hard for Kobe. Or as hard as DBD did for the spurs. Even Ryanjumpman. Like, the reason there's no doo is because he literally talked about nothing else, derailed every thread he was in, went into other threads, etc. This is exactly the same. What could have been maybe a couple hour slander sesh has gone on for the entire day at a ridiculous pace. And one person is in the middle. This isn't the first time. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying and agree to an extent. But there's NO ONE on this board going this hard for Kobe. Or as hard as DBD did for the spurs. Even Ryanjumpman. Like, the reason there's no doo is because he literally talked about nothing us, detailed every thread he was in, went into other threads, etc. This is exactly the same. What could have been maybe a couple hour slander sesh has gone on for the entire day at a ridiculous pace. And one person is in the middle. This isn't the first time. That's all I'm saying.
Valid points. Nobody is as bad as the LeBron fans. Probably an age thing?

You don't get it, man.

People HAVE been trying to talk about playoff stuff, all day. And even just non-Lebby hate stuff. There HAVE been posts completely unrelated to the hours and hours of Lebby-hate circle jerk. But you guys saturate the thread and drown out anyone else's attempts at...

... actually, every time this happens, you're one of the ones.

Every time.

I wonder... how different it would be... ifff... hmmmm... 

True but he'll usually stop the slander after like an hour or so. And it definitely isn't just a LeBron thing lol

you keep responding so to shows you do.
lol have a nice day dude.
How do any of those faults you speak of compare to snitching on a teammate and forcing himself onto some one?
The snitches record wouldn't be anything without Shaq being the MVP of that team. There is no camparing Kobes rings to Jordans PERIOD. Jordan was the man in EVERY finals, and he had finals MVP in EVERY finals. Kobe didn't. That man been in the NBA 20 years and has the same amount of finals MVP's and lebron.

Good bye man.
You know what I'm done. Mybad for talking about this all day.
How many times are you going to leave? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom