Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Green playing that pickup basketball when you're tired and stop caring defense. Didn't even contest the layup.

austin rivers now really doesnt have court vision
930439-9a8992b8-b23e-11e4-8de0-9ed87417a9dc.jpg

Whereall the clipper regulars go?

Y'all have no faith in your team?

I want the clippers to win so curry can get more rest and maybe Chris Paul can return in the second round at some point

Watching games on ESPN is so wack

Kind of. You have to have the right combo calling the game. And the pre game show with Sage not seeming to k ow a lot about the sport, Jalen trying to be relevant by knowing hip hop music, and Doug referencing Jordan and the fact that he coached him every chance he gets, it is kind of wack

Chris Paul is definitely done man his ******* hand exploded
I passed out during the second quarter but I'm back now don't worry

Just saw the heat highlights at the half of the clippers game. What was up with that heat player rolling around on the ground towards the end of the game?

Also, any clips of rivers getting clobbered? (Pun intended)

Watching games on ESPN is so wack
Kind of. You have to have the right combo calling the game. And the pre game show with Sage not seeming to k ow a lot about the sport, Jalen trying to be relevant by knowing hip hop music, and Doug referencing Jordan and the fact that he coached him every chance he gets, it is kind of wack
The in game stuff isn't that bad although i could do without the Hubie rambling.  It's the pregame, halftime, post game that is awful

I wonder why we can't get an Ahmad rashaad Chris Webber Gary Payton hosted show again

ESPN should hire them and fire everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom