Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the heat highlights at the half of the clippers game. What was up with that heat player rolling around on the ground towards the end of the game?

Also, any clips of rivers getting clobbered? (Pun intended)
Richardson's shoulder.

Just saw the heat highlights at the half of the clippers game. What was up with that heat player rolling around on the ground towards the end of the game?

Also, any clips of rivers getting clobbered? (Pun intended)
Take a rep for that pun you earned it

We were gifted with a Blazers warriors second round though
Blazers won 15x +1 as many games vs golden state this year than LAC won

Last edited:
Quote:
Man its not right we getting robbed of a warriors clippers series at full strength
Clippers have earned my respek tonight.  No CP3/Blake, Rivers is banged up and they're still playing to win
pimp.gif

Man there's no way god allows the clips to lose tonight just off the strength of doc jr returning.

Last edited:
Austin rivers is terrible though

The moment dude makes a bad play the vines and nepotism jokes will pop up.

When he's playing well in a closeout game with a beat face though, nothing lol..

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9973[/emoji]️[emoji]9973[/emoji]️[emoji]9973[/emoji]️[emoji]9973[/emoji]️[emoji]9973[/emoji]️

Austin rivers is terrible though

The moment dude makes a bad play the vines and nepotism jokes will pop up.

When he's playing well in a closeout game with a beat face though, nothing lol..
I don't think anyone would say Austin doesn't belong anymore. He's turned himself into a legit rotational player, I can acknowledge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom