Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting about austins relationship with doc. i assumed they had a fairly normal father/son rapport and austin just tried to act like a hard ***. but he sounds like he isn't cool with him at all.

Clippers team waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likeable without cp3 and blake i. The lineup. I respect the heart and effort they gave. I was cheering for them to force game 7. Felt bad when they came up short
SAME HERE!!!

Like I was legit hoping they'd tie it up, and that would ABSOLUTELY not happen if Blake were on the floor. I'm not so much anti-CP3, but can't stand Blake.

But I was pulling for them last night, for real. Thought Austin was a real one for the way he played after taking UFC shot to the face in the first quarter.

Kyrie to LAC and CP3 to the Land?
This.

NEEDS.

To happen.

I don't care about Myrie on LAC. Clipps gon' Clipp regardless.

But CP3 and Bron NEED to be on the same team, for NT's sake. 
laugh.gif
 We would have SOOOOO many people just hating on the same team. Can we get Harden to join them, too?

Would just be sooooo convenient.

happy.gif

It was hard not root for the Clips when Glen Jr came back after getting his face split open. I think he'll be an alright complimentary player.

Fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. How the HELL do you BARELY beat a crippled Clips team. Austin Rivers, let alone the fact he is AUSTIN RIVERS, had basically one eye and he damn near had a triple double. :lol:

Its because the blazers aren't a very good team.

The clippers win if doc rivers knew how to coach

Jeff green is a horrible defender and how many free throws did this guy and deandre miss? Paul pierce gave them nothing on both sides of the court.

Doc rivers is a complete idiot for playing both in crucial times of this game

Austin rivers had a semi hot hand but then you bench him and go away from him when he returns?

Johnson and mboute are betterdefenders. What's the point of using pierce and green for offensive purposes when you can't stop nobody on the other end?

People forget that the Trailblazers lost 80% of their team and were projected to be a lottery pick this year, I see.
roll.gif

Like I've said before, they're a backcourt and a bunch of roleplayers.

This.

NEEDS.

To happen.

I don't care about Myrie on LAC. Clipps gon' Clipp regardless.

But CP3 and Bron NEED to be on the same team, for NT's sake. :lol:  We would have SOOOOO many people just hating on the same team. Can we get Harden to join them, too?

Would just be sooooo convenient.

:D

That's the one thing Bron has lacked in the The Land, another player of his type of caliber with heart and fire. Born can't do it all himself and CP for as much as he's hated in some circles he is a leader, even more so than Bron. Kyrie is a good player, but he is mild and just goes with the flow, CP is a leader and doesn't care what it takes to win. I'll admit, if that move were to ever happen, I couldn't even hate on it. CP would demand the best of his teammates, to include Bron. It won't happen tho.

Bosh was a beast during the Lebbywinks run. The changes he made to his game to help Vegeta shine was impressive.

I think once it was realized that CP3 and Blake were out, most people realized that GSW was going to get a 2nd round bye regardless.

It would either be GSW vs. Clipps (- CP3, -Blake) or GSW vs. POR.

Either way: 
sick.gif

It would work (CP and Bron) in the land if Bron kind of let CP come in and take the reins like Wade did for him in Miami.

High. He's tryna come back before that.

He should rest, if he can physically go during this series he shouldn't, try to do light stuff and heavy shooting so he can get some rhythm back because he looked off during the the game he came back, he can afford to not play. He needs his rest so he can play against the Spurs.

Another year another exposure for CP0 and the Clippers. At least this year the cop out is injuries.

Last edited:
Portland should be ashamed?

A team starting the likes of..

Al Farouq Aminu - Who last year, started only 3 games for the Dallas Mavericks and averaged 5.6 PPG

Maurice Harkless - Who played a grand total of 45 games last year for the Magic and only started 4, The guy who also averaged a grand totalof 3.5 PPG

Mason Plumlee - A guy with 67 starts in the last two years who averaged sub 9 points both years?

Yeah, you're right. Portland should be ashamed. Meanwhile, the Clippers can't get out of the second round with Top 10 players CP3 and Blake Griffin and one of the best centers in the league.

Your team just lost to a team with two good players. Not two All Stars, mind you. Two GOOD players. Hell, the head coach probably couldn't name the entire damn depth chart.

Sure they got injured this year, but what will the excuse be in 2 years when they've still yet to make a conference finals appearance? CLips just lost to a D-league team with Dame and CJ

Last edited:
Steph will probably try to come back early if blazers take a game at oracle

But if the warriors go up 2-0 I doubt he rushes back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom