Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd not rush if I were Steph but I do understand. He's trying to get another ring. End of the day, only person who really knows how bad the knee actually is, is Steph. If he can go, go. Limit minutes though

The biggest thing is he's not going to be playing at 100% Steph level when he comes back. So if he can get a couple games under his belt in the 2nd round it would be huge, rather than jumping straight into the WCF against the Spurs or Thunder

yeah he needs to be in rhythm for the series with sas. i think he needs to play some minutes in this series against portland. gs is so good though thinking about it  theyd probably be the 4th best team in the west even without steph. only ones i can see being better is sas , clippers , okc. 

Last edited:
The idea of jumping into a playoff game against the Spurs (potentially) after half a month off is scary. I'd rather it be the Spurs though than the Thunder. Westbrook would abuse a hobbled Curry :x

Steph don't need to sit out long if he's healthy. Dude would come back in the wcf rusty as hell.

durant o/u 25ppg this series?

made a friendly wager and took the under

Last edited:
The idea of jumping into a playoff game against the Spurs (potentially) after half a month off is scary. I'd rather it be the Spurs though than the Thunder. Westbrook would abuse a hobbled Curry :x
Steph would be guarding Roberson, Waiters, etc like he always does

Steph would be guarding Roberson, Waiters, etc like he always does

"guarding"
steph finna take a nice nap against those guys :lol:
dont underestimate stephgod, he can roll up out of a wheel chair and drain 3s

He and Russell's TS%, eFG% are much more important.

But to answer your question, taking the under was a poor bet. He's gonna be playing heavy mins & will be taking tons of shots.

Last edited:

I would have taken the over. He's gonna play a ton of minutes and is usage is gonna be through the roof. Even its an inefficient 25PPG, its gonna happen.

"STEPHGOD" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2014265

images

Westbrook would abuse a prime curry as wel :lol:

Bosh was a beast during the Lebbywinks run. The changes he made to his game to help Vegeta shine was impressive.

I love this reference! I always say Lebrun's days in Miami are the days he had the letter M on his head like vegetal did in that Buu series. LOL

Thoughts: "Clipshow goes home, Let me check in the thread"

Immediate after thoughts: "Seaman and Freeze and Dobie and RCK and those guys are nuts, right now, no way stay out"

You crash dummies single handedly ruined the thread for me. Post and move. I find my news elsewhere, my NBA convo elsewhere, you got me, I'm done. In and out. 

I feel the old heads that said to me when I first joined "but we've had these convo's"

Yall shall remain nameless which matters none because everyone knows who you are.

I have no respect for you because you never cared for me any but, you were right. 
giphy.gif

Welcome to the club. 
I hope you can see a marked difference between today and yesterday's circle jerk.

Remove one person away from the thread, and it's COMPLETELY different.

Must be coincidence.

Must be.

And even today, it could totally be an anti-CP3 circle jerk... but it's not. Sure, he's the most popular topic by far, and then Doc, but those are mixed in with comments about the Blazers, few comments about Kaminzky, Curry's absense and speculated return, the Game 7s tomorrow.

Playoffs.

Like it says in the title. Remove one person, and it's a Playoff discussion thread.

Weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom