Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs missed a lot of makeable shots. one of them gms where they had no business of being in, but almost stole it

can kd/russ do this every gm and pull out the W? still, it took an off night by everyone not named LMA to squeak one out

not saying it's impossible, but you got to get something from your role players. maybe, they will play better at home

props to steven adams on that last play. great defense and hustle

I mean OKC ain't exactly play there best either, 18 turnovers... missed assignments leading to wide open shots, lack of plays being ran in the 4th... They have a lot to improve on themselves.

i feel like they play like that on most night. they never run plays in the 4th and hand it to kd/russ
their defense was a lot better last night, but still feel spurs can get whatever they want

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I think Game 1 was far more the anomaly than yesterday's game. OKC winning big on Friday.

Heat taking game 1
Warriors go up 2-0.

True i understand these are 2 pretty unstoppable guys but damn can KD atleast get a screen set or something... They almost gave that game away last night

Is anyone else a big fan of Steven Adams like myself? I haven't really seen it mentioned on here before but I have a hunch he's another name on this boards most hated list.

Also i'm really looking forward to seeing what his ceiling is. He's only 22. His defense on that last play :smokin

Last edited:
Is anyone else a big fan of Steven Adams like myself? I haven't really seen it mentioned on here before but I have a hunch he's another name on this boards most hated list.

Also i'm really looking forward to seeing what his ceiling is. He's only 22.

for sure, one of the most underrated players. perfect fit for the thunder. catches the ball well, finishes at the rim and tough as nails.

i dont think LMA puts up these numbers on the road, at least he won't be as efficient. spurs be in trouble if they go down 2-1 :smokin

Last edited:

Also i'm really looking forward to seeing what his ceiling is. He's only 22.
Love em dude plays with no damns, and aint nobody gon test him either....

Also i'm really looking forward to seeing what his ceiling is. He's only 22. His defense on that last play :smokin

His effort on that last sequence was amazing: effectively stopped the 3 on 1 fast break, deterred Ginobli enough for him not to put up the shot, and recovered all the way out to Mills to get a hand on his shot. And most importantly resisting the urge to punch Doo Be Doo in the face after him putting his grubby paws on him.

Nobody cares about tonight's games?

Today is Tuesday, next game in the Spurs series is 4 days away. 

We better learn to like these other teams, or let seaman back in for 3 days for the purpose of keeping the thread moving.

We better learn to like these other teams, or let seaman back in for 3 days for the purpose of keeping the thread moving.
Only care bout the Heat advancing so LBJ can smash they as in the ECF

Haha thread will pick up once they begin

NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game

AP
May 3, 2016 at 5:43p ET

NEW YORK (AP) The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.

The league agreed with the refs that Waiters should've been whistled for knocking Manu Ginobili back with his elbow to create space to throw an inbounds pass, but also ruled in its Last 2 Minute report that Ginobili first committed a delay-of-game violation by stepping on the sideline as he was defending.

The inbounds play began a frenzied final 13.5 seconds in the Thunder's 98-97 victory over San Antonio on Monday in Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals. The Spurs ended up stealing Waiters' pass to Kevin Durant to start a fast break but couldn't score, leaving the Western Conference semifinal tied at 1-1.

Referee Ken Mauer, the crew chief, said after the game that upon seeing a review of the play, there should have been an offensive foul on Waiters.

On Tuesday, the referees union wrote on Twitter that it had never seen the play before and would incorporate it into its training moving forward.

''Waiters foul on Ginobili was the worst missed call in playoff history,'' Hall of Famer Magic Johnson wrote on Twitter after the game.

But the problems didn't stop there.

The league determined that the Spurs' Kawhi Leonard and Patty Mills grabbed and held Thunder players, affecting their movement and ability to get open to catch the inbound pass.

Once the Spurs came up with it, Mills ended up getting a jumper from the corner that missed. The Spurs couldn't get off a clean attempt on the offensive rebound, and the league determined that was because the Thunder's Serge Ibaka grabbed LaMarcus Aldridge's jersey and affected his attempt.

Had that been called, Aldridge - who scored 41 points and made all 10 free throws - would have attempted two shots from the line to win the game.

Game 3 is Friday in Oklahoma City.

Last edited:
More like a 3 year long Lebby slander fest, but he really tied it on for like 48hrs straight, spanned like 18 pages.(96%Lebby 4% playoffs)
Went out like Kobe

Last edited:
Did he get banned from nt period? He hasn't posted in any of the usual threads. My reps haven't gone down.

F word sea manup

Did he get banned from nt period? He hasn't posted in any of the usual threads. My reps haven't gone down.

F word sea manup
nah just thread banned. Seaman was the homie.has 100 plus reps from me

I think Miami is going to take out Toronto easily. I see a gentlemen's sweep.

Last edited:
i feel for my dawg. I'm glad i didnt get banned lol. Especially this time of year. I need yall boys.

I care about tonights games fasho. I cant wait. Hoping Miami and GSW take em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom