Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt scare me at all. durant ,westbrook and adams had very good games. everyone on the spurs  except la sucked yesterday and they get a one point win over the spurs. nothing about that game convinced me that okc is going to win this series. 

Agree

Last edited:
timmy gonna rise up and show out for one gm. still think he can drop a vintage 20/10/5/5

This whole segment had me weak.  Anyone have the full version of this clip?

The beginning exchange was classic.

Ernie: Lebron will supposedly play Jordan in Space Jam 2 (paraphrasing)

Charles:  Who is going to play me?

Shaq: Jared Sullinger.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Same could be said for Kawhi and Aldridge. Duncan is washed, Tony is damb near as well. This was a normal game for Russ and KD.

KD and Russ ball out of their minds EVERY GAME though.

How do you think they won 50+? Having average games mostly and Balling out occasionally? Nah man, err' day B

They ball crazy every night, sometimes it just isn't good enough with the supporting cast.

Against these old *** SPURS though, :rofl: It's the WCF next for us mane.

I mean, who would have thought LMA would be the KEY to Spurs success this series? Not I, Not you, Not anybody. 

on to game 3 though
they didnt game one though so that statement is false. . series is 1-1..

yes onto game 3 . 

That's a 1 out of how many games, type performance from KD/Russ? 1 out 2? 1 out of 7? 1 out of 15? 1 out of 30? 1 out of 50?

Answer honestly? 1 out of how many bruh? Curious.....I'll wait

Adams just dunks and rebounds. He is going to be able to do that consistently, especially if in our building refs call Timmeh/West for all the holding and tackling they're doing trying to keep him off the glass. Westbrook was 44%, right around his season average and about average aggressive-ness. What-ifs go both ways. What if Billy D didn't bench him inexplicably for that long stretch (at the time we were +18 with him in, -17 without him). Same time, Pop stayed with Mills longer than he should have too. Kantner 3 blocks is probably a career high and unsustainable, although West has a negative vertical leap so him defending any of our bigs is going to be tough. ~38ppg on like ~80% shooting is too (someone calculate his ts%) is probably unsustainable too. Dion probably plays better at home (still sucks, still inefficient but he can usually muster up more than 2), I bet 1 of Green/Mills has a better night from 3 in game 3, Duncan probably plays better, Kawhi probably marginally better but I'll live with him isoing most of the time (for all the talk about the Spurs ball movement they were doing a lot of iso last night) on Dre or even Dion did a good job on him.

Last edited:
That's a 1 out of how many games, type performance from KD/Russ? 1 out 2? 1 out of 7? 1 out of 15? 1 out of 30? 1 out of 50?

1 out of 2  obviously so far. this is a series with the spurs, a great defensive team . we aint talking about anything else . lets just see how the rest of this series goes obviously and go from there to determine if they ball out every single game. 

KD and Russ didn't do anything special offensively. OKC scored under 100 and both those guys had average games by their standards. They won because they shut the Spur offense all the way down. If Aldridge didn't turn the sliders up all the way, the Spurs would've gotten blown out easily. Defense has been the Thunders problem all year and they brought it.

KD and Russ didn't do anything special offensively. OKC scored under 100 and both those guys had average games by their standards. They won because they shut the Spur offense all the way down. If Aldridge didn't turn the sliders up all the way, the Spurs would've gotten blown out easily. Defense has been the Thunders problem all year and they brought it.
i dont see it like that . how many gimmes and uncontested shots did the spurs miss, even layups in the first quarter.  its not like the  spurs couldnt get shots off and everything was contested. 

Last edited:

1 out of 2  obviously so far. this is a series with the spurs, a great defensive team . we aint talking about anything else . lets just see how the rest of this series goes obviously and go from there to determine if they ball out every single game. 

Yea you lost me at 1 out of 2.
Done with you.

spurs missed a lot of makeable shots. one of them gms where they had no business of being in, but almost stole it

can kd/russ do this every gm and pull out the W? still, it took an off night by everyone not named LMA to squeak one out

not saying it's impossible, but you got to get something from your role players. maybe, they will play better at home

props to steven adams on that last play. great defense and hustle

I mean OKC ain't exactly play there best either, 18 turnovers... missed assignments leading to wide open shots, lack of plays being ran in the 4th... They have a lot to improve on themselves.

Regardless of what happened last night, I still think it's Spurs in 6. Although I'd love a game 7.

No doubt in my mind spurs taking this series fairly easily. OKC squeezed a win out last night the same way Dallas squeezed one out against them.

This is how the series is going to look. OKC will struggle every game because San Antonio is better. That is how it works. If OKC happens to win anymore, they'll be just like last night. Struggle within 5 point wins. When they lose, it will be blow outs.

No doubt in my mind spurs taking this series fairly easily. OKC squeezed a win out last night the same way Dallas squeezed one out against them.

This is how the series is going to look. OKC will struggle every game because San Antonio is better. That is how it works. If OKC happens to win anymore, they'll be just like last night. Struggle within 5 point wins. When they lose, it will be blow outs.
Zo gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom