Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they need curry to play a few minutes. him coming back against the spurs without any playing time before then dont sound like a good idea 

Crazy how there's LBJ fans that aren't or are Heat/cav fans

Hope he goes to LA so there can be CAV/Heat/CAV/LA fans
same with kobe or any other superstar . 

im a huge curry fan but i dont give a damn if he wins or not. dont root for him like that(unless hes playing the cavs) . just love watching him play. 

Thats cause you're seeing a consistantly great player.

I dont get that with LBJ

Golden State should definitely rest Curry for the rest of this series even if he is ready to come back.

They should've shut him down in the 1st round and look what happened.

hindsight is 20/20, no way kerr and their coaching staff (or any one for that matter) could have predicted he would have slipped on a sweat spot near mid court on a freak play. his ankle was good to go game 3, so why not play him rather than let rockets gain any potential momentum that series.

Because the Rockets were garbage and there was 0% chance they were winning that series, Curry or not.

Miss me with that hindsight is 20/20 cliche. I was saying that before he came back and got injured again. So were other people. You can go back in this thread and find it for yourself.

Last edited:
Golden State should definitely rest Curry for the rest of this series even if he is ready to come back.

They should've shut him down in the 1st round and look what happened.

hindsight is 20/20, no way kerr and their coaching staff (or any one for that matter) could have predicted he would have slipped on a sweat spot near mid court on a freak play. his ankle was good to go game 3, so why not play him rather than let rockets gain any potential momentum that series.

Because the Rockets were garbage and there was 0% chance they were winning that series, Curry or not.

Miss me with that hindsight is 20/20 cliche. I was saying that before he came back and got injured again. So were other people. You can go back in this thread and find it for yourself.

No one in their right mind is going to shut down their MVP in any series of the playoffs regardless of the lack of talent and mental fortitude of their competition unless he's been ruled out by doctors. Saying there was 0% chance the rockets wouldn't win that series is not fact, it's speculation, so you can miss me with that reasoning.

^^^^[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So Kyle Lowry apparently still at the arena working on his shot after the game:

Trying to prove that his heart is in it and that his poor performance was because his shot is off or whatever, but even assuming that you shouldn't question his effort and if you completely look past his atrocious offense, he still let Dragic torch him for 26.

So Kyle Lowry apparently still at the arena working on his shot after the game:

Trying to prove that his heart is in it and that his poor performance was because his shot is off or whatever, but even assuming that you shouldn't question his effort and if you completely look past his atrocious offense, he still let Dragic torch him for 26.

That's not the look of someone working on their shot.
That's someone in mourning.

right. dude in there just shooting around with a hoodie on. he's not working on form and mechanics. He's shooting for the gram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom