Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason Bosh isn't playing is because he's on blood thinners. It's against league policy for someone on blood thinners to play, and I'm pretty sure that's league policy for every league, including amateur leagues and college.

The rivers of blood that would flow if Bosh took a shot like Austin Rivers took... 
sick.gif

The reason Bosh isn't playing is because he's on blood thinners. It's against league policy for someone on blood thinners to play, and I'm pretty sure that's league policy for every league, including amateur leagues and college.

The rivers of blood that would flow if Bosh took a shot like Austin Rivers took... :x

Is he still on them?

I remember him saying he is not on blood thinners and that is why he is upset about not playing. I just am not sure about this whole situation.

Last edited:
"Lowry's trash, his shot is broken"

*shoots in an empty arena until 1 AM*

"He's not even trying"

The rivers of blood that would flow if Bosh took a shot like Austin Rivers took... :x

Is he still on them?

I remember him saying he is not on blood thinners and that is why he is upset about not playing. I just am not sure about this whole situation.

No doctors would clear him, he kept trying to get a 2nd opinion and they were all concurring that another blood clot could be catastrophic like dying on the court type catastrophic, and he finally found a doctor willing to clear him but the Heat don't want to risk it

And that makes Lowry under 40% shooting in like 12 of 14 career playoff games now right? Allan Ray when you need him?

Last edited:
Remember when Lowry was great? This guy has one of the biggest drop-offs when comparing his playoff games to the regular season.

What's even worse is that he's not battling against other elite PG's constantly in these matchups.

"Lowry's trash, his shot is broken"

*shoots in an empty arena until 1 AM*

"He's not even trying"

Someone said he's not trying because he had a hoodie on :lol:

Bosh is a real one. Dude is willing to die on the court knowing they have 0.0001% chance at a title.

Last edited:
Bosh should just retire

Is kinda scary to think dude could go out there and something could possibly happen

just a wk ago legoran was "trash" :lol:
lowry could easily string along a wk of good basketball
will they still beat the heat? who knows. these two teams are so equally matched in my eyes

just a wk ago legoran was "trash" :lol:
lowry could easily string along a wk of good basketball
will they still beat the heat? who knows. these two teams are so equally matched in my eyes

lowry hasn't been able to shoot for the whole last month of the regular season.

a lowry resurgence seems more improbable.

Lowry and DeRozan averaging like 30% from the field
Lowry's right elbow is shot, that's a poorly kept secret in Toronto. I like him as a player but he's been really bad in the playoffs this year and last. 2013-14 being the one strong postseason he's enjoyed in a Raptors uniform. At this point, Toronto is almost better off with Cory Joseph logging more minutes. Dogged, on-the-ball defense.

Similar subject, for a while I've thought ATL should've moved on from Teague and transitioned to the German Rondo era.

Lowry's right elbow is shot, that's a poorly kept secret in Toronto. I like him as a player but he's been really bad in the playoffs this year and last. 2013-14 being the one strong postseason he's enjoyed in a Raptors uniform. At this point, Toronto is almost better off with Cory Joseph logging more minutes. Dogged, on-the-ball defense.

Similar subject, for a while I've thought ATL should've moved on from Teague and transitioned to the German Rondo era.

Also heard that Lowry's elbow is DONE. But he still chooses to try and play. Joseph is better at this point.

Hawks could of got a good player for Teague many times to help on the wing, just refused to let him go.

The potential Lowry trade also included a 1st rounder, which turned out to be Porzingis.

At the time i was mad we didn't make the deal but now i'm glad we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom