Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I also realize, that them not being there allowed them to slow the game down and play a brand of basketball that was to their advantage. You'll see in a couple of weeks when they get washed 4-1
lebronwhaaa.gif

The Cleveland Cavaliers made an NBA record 25 3s as they blew out the Hawks 123-98!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) May 5, 2016
The Atlanta Hawks stood around and watched the Cavs make 25 3s to set the NBA record.
The Cavs know that the Hawks can not match up with them.
Magic aint never lied

I'd like to know how much of Miami's restraint with Bosh is that they kind of have a good thing going right now and Bosh/Whiteside pairing kills spacing for a Dragic/Wade back-court that won't work without it.

Could not care less what Lowry's shooting %'s are, if he puts pressure on the defense of off PNR's he could still make an impact. He looked terrified to do anything last night.
Missed this earlier.

Miami had the #2 offense in the league after adding Joe & sliding Deng to the 4.

#1 at home.

Small ball really hyper-charged their offense & they still play elite D.

So, yeah. Chris Bosh wouldn't necessarily help. He hasn't played in months & inserting him into the lineup really changes the dynamics of the team. Unless Spo exclusively uses him at the 5, which is doubtful considering the amount of 4 he played this year

i dont ever want to hear how the east is better than the west

hawks getting tossed up by 40

heat beating the top 2 seed in the east on the road

no bosh

just cancel the east playoffs already

lebrons team bout to go to the finals until he retires

I'd like to know how much of Miami's restraint with Bosh is that they kind of have a good thing going right now and Bosh/Whiteside pairing kills spacing for a Dragic/Wade back-court that won't work without it.

Could not care less what Lowry's shooting %'s are, if he puts pressure on the defense of off PNR's he could still make an impact. He looked terrified to do anything last night.
Missed this earlier.

Miami had the #2 offense in the league after adding Joe & sliding Deng to the 4.

#1 at home.

Small ball really hyper-charged their offense & they still play elite D.

So, yeah. Chris Bosh wouldn't necessarily help. He hasn't played in months & inserting him into the lineup really changes the dynamics of the team. Unless Spo exclusively uses him at the 5, which is doubtful considering the amount of 4 he played this year

I agree with your points, but I think the main driver that forced him to shut him down was they didn't want him to die on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom