Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oak bout that life he washed a few NBA cats over P and $ 
roll.gif

Missed this earlier.

Miami had the #2 offense in the league after adding Joe & sliding Deng to the 4.

#1 at home.

Small ball really hyper-charged their offense & they still play elite D.

So, yeah. Chris Bosh wouldn't necessarily help. He hasn't played in months & inserting him into the lineup really changes the dynamics of the team. Unless Spo exclusively uses him at the 5, which is doubtful considering the amount of 4 he played this year
Wouldn't help? 
laugh.gif
 We've been playing Haslem and Josh McRoberts at back-up center

They've proved between the first two years of stats that Whiteside and Bosh is probably better in separate line-ups if that's what you mean

Cavs tried to play Love at the 5/on Hassan last time we played them and we ran them out the building, surprised they kept trying with that line-up. Him on Whiteside would be the only chance we'd have at being competitive, if Heat beats Raps

[h1]Ohm YoungmisukESPN Staff Writer[/h1][h1]  [/h1]
Youngmisuk_Ohm_m.jpg

Asked if he has ever thought what it would be like to be able to play like J.R. Smith, LeBron

James chuckled. "That is almost a trick question right there," James cracked. "What do you mean? That you can shoot any shot that you want?"

b8083e22-e1c7-43ff-b704-0775826f6d60.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't help? :lol:  We've been playing Haslem and Josh McRoberts at back-up center

They've proved between the first two years of stats that Whiteside and Bosh is probably better in separate line-ups if that's what you mean
Did you just completely stop reading after "wouldn't help"? :lol: I explicitly addressed that.

Spo would almost certainly pair Bosh with Whiteside at some point, which would hurt Miami.

Last edited:
I'd like to know how much of Miami's restraint with Bosh is that they kind of have a good thing going right now and Bosh/Whiteside pairing kills spacing for a Dragic/Wade back-court that won't work without it.

Could not care less what Lowry's shooting %'s are, if he puts pressure on the defense of off PNR's he could still make an impact. He looked terrified to do anything last night.
Missed this earlier.

Miami had the #2 offense in the league after adding Joe & sliding Deng to the 4.

#1 at home.

Small ball really hyper-charged their offense & they still play elite D.

So, yeah. Chris Bosh wouldn't necessarily help. He hasn't played in months & inserting him into the lineup really changes the dynamics of the team. Unless Spo exclusively uses him at the 5, which is doubtful considering the amount of 4 he played this year

I agree with your points, but I think the main driver that forced him to shut him down was they didn't want him to die on the court.
Fair point

I mean if Bosh comes back at this point - after not practicing for a long time, he's obviously going to be used as a backup 5 mostly. Maybe some 4 next to Whiteside if he's playing well. How they used him earlier in the year isn't really relevant - the team and situation is totally different.

I mean if Bosh comes back at this point - after not practicing for a long time, he's obviously going to be used as a backup 5 mostly. Maybe some 4 next to Whiteside if he's playing well. How they used him earlier in the year isn't really relevant - the team and situation is totally different.
A $100 mil player who is part of the core would only be used as a bench player exclusively? When his preferred position is the 4 anyway? I wouldn't be nearly as certain about that as you are, especially if Cleveland were to build a 2 game lead on them & Tristan/Love beat them up on the glass

Last edited:
i dunno why this conversation is still going. bosh is sidelined/redshirted/86ed for the post-season. why even debate what position he would play if he came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom