Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the seedings were off a little bit:

1) Warriors vs 16) Bulls
2) Spurs vs 15) Grizzlies
3) Cavs vs 14) Mavs
4) Raptors vs 13) Pistons
5) Thunder vs 12) Blazers
6) Clippers vs 11) Pacers
7) Heat vs 10) Hornets
8.) Hawks vs 9) Celtics

Bored and did top 16 in the L for the playoffs.

Probably screwed up seeding matchups doe.
I can't wait till its just a top 16 seeding and the NBA drops the east and west conference thing. Actually they will probably keep east and west around for a in name only thing just to make doing the all star teams easier but i wouldnt mind if there wasn't even an eastern or western conference title just the NBA.

Last edited:
My last non playoff related post, I swear there is a kind of low key freaky/skanky thing Rachel Nichols has going on and I want in. That is all. See y'all later.
images

Bored and did top 16 in the L for the playoffs.

Probably screwed up seeding matchups doe.
put some respek on det, gsw, and spurs, b. All tree of dem.

Last edited:
Dude really messed up the bracket and chose the thunder and the Cavs to win
Not like the Spurs and Warriors are the whole reason why we want the non-conference playoffs or anything

So before we move further...

Let's get this clear...

So there are no excuses later...

Does Lebanon need more help or naw?

Because if it's naw...

Then I don't want to hear NOTHING...

If the lose.

My last non playoff related post, I swear there is a kind of low key freaky/skanky thing Rachel Nichols has going on and I want in. That is all. See y'all later.

I would definitely tell her to come thru and then put the moves on her and slide dem draws off and then when she asks if I have a condom tell her no because I wasn't tryna smash and then be like 'so what you tryna do' while pecking her neck and rubbing my joint on her crevice til she puts it in herself lolz

I would definitely tell her to come thru and then put the moves on her and slide dem draws off and then when she asks if I have a condom tell her no because I wasn't tryna smash and then be like 'so what you tryna do' while pecking her neck and rubbing my joint on her crevice til she puts it in herself lolz
Playa Sht 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 repped. Savage as hell

Let's get this clear...

Because if it's naw...

If the lose.

PREACH.

He's the greatest player of all time though! Greatest player in the world. :lol:

Last year, injuries made LeBron play like LeBron. And a LeBron as usual loss resulted from it. Golden State was a very young team with no finals experience, they let their nerves get the best of them, dropped 2 games, but figured it out and took the series.

This year, LeBron gonna be more of a team player, draw the double team, kick it out, but it won't work. Sure we can see this team hit wide open shots against DET, ATL, non defensive teams all day. They can't do that against good teams. Under good defense they cave.

But, put them against a championship caliber team like GSW/Spurs and see what happens. Smart basketball and good defense will beat the Cavs for sure.

They still need to get past Miami though, and the way the struggled against these wack teams, they might have an issue. Inside presence of MIA is going to force LeBron to play outside, and that's when they lose.

To think Cavs can go 7 with the Warriors (or spurs), 73-9, AMAZING , even the water boy scoring 20+ off the bench team is crazy. No one is messing with the Warriors this year. That team is too damn good.

Last edited:

Let's get this clear...

Because if it's naw...

If the lose.

Here's the thing though:

You said the Pistons would beat the Cavs.
You said the Hawks would beat the Cavs.
You said the Cavs won't make the Finals.
You said any west team would beat the Cavs in the Finals.

According to you, he does need more help.

Here's the thing though:

We can set it straight. There is no doubt they will reach the finals. But they will be exposed in the finals against a good team.

I didn't even pick the hawks to make it out of the Boston series :x :smh:

Last edited:

Let's get this clear...

Because if it's naw...

If the lose.
Here's the thing though:

laugh.gif

Here's the thing though:

just wishful thinking. Cavs would probably beat every team in the West except spurs and golden state.We know kd can't beat lebron..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom