Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the pressure Steph is under? Keep the woman who was down for you when your franchise was going through the growing pains or risk it all for the sure fire franchise player
SRS. And all the while, he's still trying to win another chip.

God is good.

-Rev Run 

Last edited:
Steph has the best problem you can have, if the main starts to act up, the side is always ready and willing and is even badder.

anddddd with those thoughts....its timely for the monthly Ros post

View media item 2020649
View media item 2020650
throw it all away Harry

View media item 2020651
View media item 2020652
we busy talking bout beef. Steph knows all about 3s..

View media item 2020653
View media item 2020654
Coachella babygirl

View media item 2020655
View media item 2020656
we on an ultralight beam. kobe prolly beat dohs

View media item 2020657

bruh :lol:

Have never repped you before Freeze but ANYTIME my girl Ros gets posted with the numerous images of beauty, you get much props. Feel so lucky to be able to watch her on the screen damn near every Warrior game. Pretty sure she'll be gone soon cause she bout to do bigger things but man, she's too NICE!

People saying Cavs ran it up?!
Wow.
Whole new level of hate in 2016.
You spandex wearing lipgloss rocking *** softies.
Pretty sure those guys (Cavs) only played like 25 or so minutes.
When my DFS scores stop going up after half time, but the real game score keeps going up; logically, that tells me Cavs starters weren't lighting anybody up,

That was the bench, now you guys want to get mad at the bench, for scoring, because they were points by 3p's. The bench that never gets to play, and were excited to play, is getting scrutinized for playing? I can't even

Yea, bet you rocking spandex, right now, and in the Office not the gym.

FOH man

Last edited:
anddddd with those thoughts....its timely for the monthly Ros post

View media item 2020650

View media item 2020652

Lawd
currydance.gif

Last edited:
Everyone in Steph's family is fine as ****, even Dell.

:rofl:

I'm not really feeling Seth's broad like that. She's one of them that's cute for an ugly chick. Don't get me wrong I'd smash on a slow day but I probably wouldn't give her seconds. Biceps hella swole tho. I'm not afraid of any woman but she looks like if she was to sock you...that ish might hurt a lil.

Steph winnig MVPs and got stck with the chipmunk while Seth got himself a baddie. Such is life.

Everyone in Steph's family is fine as ****, even Dell.

:rofl:

I'm not really feeling Seth's broad like that. She's one of them that's cute for an ugly chick. Don't get me wrong I'd smash on a slow day but I probably wouldn't give her seconds. Biceps hella swole tho. I'm not afraid of any woman but she looks like if she was to sock you...that ish might hurt a lil.

bruh ur talking about dem ugly chicks dat be kinda ugly but kinda fine at the same time? i never got how that can happen but that be throwing me off and i like that ish too lol

Last edited:
Big Quint [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Naw, she still good. I ain't like them other fools on here talking about pointy elbows and other stupid stuff.

That was a serious question though. Was wondering if she's slightly cross eyed. She still nice though.
Same thing I was thinking, something off about her eyes.

She's still nice tho  
pimp.gif

I was kinda salty when Lowry made buzzer beater.

Team mates were probably salty AF like  'this Dude missed every shot but the one that sent us back out for an extended 5 minute *** whipping'.

Just miss that one too, is what I would have been thinking if I was his mate.

Yoo real talk. My buddy out here in the Philippines is in charge of "hospitality" when the NBA players come out here so basically it's in his job description to find these IG models for the NBA players and send them up there when they give the cue the cue is when the NBA player asks for a I forgot the exact term but I think it was a massage he said Steph was only here for a day so he didn't have the time for one but since he was on an Asian tour he flew to another country and his tour manager said he was losing his wedding ring so that sent my dude and his team to a scramble but steph was all cool and all and says he has a spare one on deck all the time.

When LeBron was here he had a couple hours worth of massages dude never left his hotel room.
I asked who was the thirstiest and wrecked the most havoc and ish it was trey Burke and Alex Burke he also said something about faried that I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom