Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs have played on mothers day like four of the last five years it feels like, and I would always miss the game cause I'd be with my mom. Now I'm not gonna miss the game and I wish I was home with my mom instead.

Ain't been around here in a while. What's up with those radio hosts down in Atlanta advocating the Hawks committ flagrant 2 fouls tonight
SMH, taking Barkley's lead I guess. No doubt they gotta be more aggressive on defense but advocating intentional flagrant fouls is asking for nothing but a fight and ejections. Just like when Oakley sent Barkley a message and body slammed him Chuck got up ready to fight and both got ejected. That's some simpleton mess. You getting embarrassed, play d ************.

Steph now doubtful for Game 4, too 
nerd.gif

Steph now doubtful for Game 4, too :nerd:

Sounds like a plan

Warriors playing with their food

With or without steph they whoopin the blazers so if they drop a game or two it give more time for steph to join the series and get that rust off

Dubs should completely mind **** pop and bring curry off the bench next round.

If San antone makes it to the next round anyway.

Was almost certain Steph would play in Game 3. That's not a good sign that w/the 3 days in between games 2 and 3 that he still isn't ready to play.

First time where I'm actually encouraging the notion that it's worse than what GSW is leading us to believe. Also, it's pretty hard to tell steph who I'm sure wants to play "Hey look, you're good enough to play but for precautionary reasons we're going to hold you out, we think we can do this w/o you" 

Would love to see that but they need to do something with Lamarcus. He straight killing 'em.
Cant beat em by himself....

He won't have to. I'm rooting for OKC but the Spurs got great pieces and if Lamarcus keeps going off like this, OKC ain't winning this series. This dude looking like Kareem out there. And If Ginobili ain't choke at the rim, this series would look a lot different.

Was almost certain Steph would play in Game 3. That's not a good sign that w/the 3 days in between games 2 and 3 that he still isn't ready to play.

First time where I'm actually encouraging the notion that it's worse than what GSW is leading us to believe. Also, it's pretty hard to tell steph who I'm sure wants to play "Hey look, you're good enough to play but for precautionary reasons we're going to hold you out, we think we can do this w/o you" 

But why play him now? I mean even if he were 90% why not sit him when you can get him to 100%? There's no reason to play him. They're up 2-0. It's about minimizing risks

I dont think him not playing in game 3 is any sort of "bad sign" or that GSW is trying to cover up a bigger injury than we thought.  

I think that Curry will be held out as long as possible.  And seeing as how so far his services havent been needed, I think he will play a game in this series as a sort of tune up outing.  

Steph is the MVP man.

Dude does not, and I repeat, does not need a tune up game.

Rhythm or not,  I don't care to hear that talk. Dude is an MVP, he can run a hard real time game with his Bteam vs the Starters to test that thing out.

Rhythm, tune up game, Nah man this dude is ready, when he's ready. First game back is the tune up game.

Last edited:
Y'all could be right and I could be wrong.

I probably am wrong. I'm not in that locker room lol Idk after all that time off then the 3 days between games 2 and 3 I just assumed that if he was healthy enough to play game 3 would be most ideal. 

But I'd imagine Steph really wants to play and if he's fully capable of playing, I don't know how you keep him out. I hold the Warriors to a higher standard than to be so dismissive of the Blazers in the playoffs that they would allow their MVP to sit out in the playoffs for precautionary reasons when he's able to play. 

Hope he plays game 4.

I don't know what think about this situation with Steph cuz nobody knows how serious it is. He doesn't need to play against Portland, they can sweep them w/o him but I wouldn't want his first game back to be game 1 of the conference finals. Dude might be rusty ****. Give him a game against Portland to get back in the flow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom