Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another series win.
mean.gif

What an idiot. Legacy going straight downhill.
Even though my wounds are still fresh I have to rep this.

Don't even blame him for attacking the paint, he was hot. Once he turned the corner I wish he'd just put it up rather than pump faking, ate up too much time. Even if you miss, you still have a chance to get a oreb or quickly foul Cleveland's rebounder
Millsap was to the left of him making that cut so he should've dished it to him and he would've had a easy layup

Hawks need to blow it up. They're stuck at a place you don't want to be. Good enough to make the playoffs but that's about it.

[quote name="Bennyhinn" ="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-round-2-gsw-pdx-sas-okc-cle-atl-tor-mia/19400_20#post_25762377"]Hawks need to blow it up. They're stuck at a place you don't want to be. Good enough to make the playoffs but that's about it.[/quote]

They're the Hawks. That's all they've ever been. 3-7 seed. Lose 1st or 2nd round.

Bruh Hubie is the most knowledgeable dude commentating in basketball. If you listen closely you might learn something about the game
dude says the most obvious and basic ish tho.  
this.  Nothing but the most basic nonsense.

"you see, when he drives to the basket, he's looking to score the basketball. Or maybe kick the ball out to a shooter"

dude says the most obvious and basic ish tho.  dude speaks to people who have never watched a ball game before. 

Every game he says something insightful. Best commentator out there. Everyone else either tries to be funny or tries to sound cool, he's the only one who speaks with substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom