Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubie is great at he does. CWebb is pretty good too.

Y'all dudes just love to complain about anything damn thing.
laugh.gif
cwebb actually dont bother me. 

Hubie speaks to casual fans but he does know players strengths and weaknesses, he just simplifies it.

C-Webb is charismatic and knows the game he just talks a bit TOO much, a living run-on sentence.

I like them on a overall basis though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

dude says the most obvious and basic ish tho. dude speaks to people who have never watched a ball game before.

Hubie talking about BASKETBALL no matter how simplistic "They needed that and he needed that" >

Barkley talking about kia commercials or players haircuts and everything except the game. I mean he argues about teams that aren't even playing in the game he's watching
Reggie slurping off Kobe Bryant or "Curry Chronicles" type segments
C-Webbs dissertations and visual essays on the game
Doug Collins " I remember coaching Michael Jordan in...",
Mike Breen and his vanilla commentary and corny pop culture references "Don't you just think of the HOOPERS everytime you see Lillard? :lol:" :stoneface:
Jon Barry aka the Republican NBA fan

Fratello is low energy but decent, Marv Albert reminds me of NBA on NBC so he gets a pass and I rock with Harlan

Last edited:
Hubie talking about BASKETBALL no matter how simplistic "They needed that and he needed that" >

Barkley talking about kia commercials or players haircuts and everything except the game. I mean he argues about teams that aren't even playing in the game he's watching
Reggie slurping off Kobe Bryant or "Curry Chronicles" type segments
C-Webbs dissertations and visual essays on the game
Doug Collins " I remember coaching Michael Jordan in...",
Mike Breen and his vanilla commentary and corny pop culture references "Don't you just think of the HOOPERS everytime you see Lillard? :lol:" :stoneface:
Jon Barry aka the Republican NBA fan

Fratello is low energy but decent, Marv Albert reminds me of NBA on NBC so he gets a pass and I rock with Harlan

Last edited:
I been watching basketball for 20 years so Hubie is not gonna say anything that's gonna blow my mind. Nobody does. Basketball is a simple game. The man is still knowledgeable and great.

Only one I don't like at times is Reggie Miller. He tries too hard to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom