Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

East 1st round >>>> West

West 1st round will almost be all sweeps... 2nd rounds finna be lit tho
when the west teams are already in round 2 and we have to wait for bum *** east teams to play game 7s that no one cares about :x

281.gif

But the Lakers are on vacation...

East 1st round >>>> West

West 1st round will almost be all sweeps... 2nd rounds finna be lit tho
when the west teams are already in round 2 and we have to wait for bum *** east teams to play game 7s that no one cares about 
sick.gif
281.gif

But the Lakers are on vacation...
I would rather watch jordan clarkson and brandon bass order food at panda express than east coast basketball

Not watching the game, but in for the thread. Even though I think the ultimate result is going to be a repeat of last year, excited that the playoffs are finally here.
hope they are better then last year. that spurs-- clips and houston vs clips were good series. every other series in the west playoffs was whatevers to me from what i remember off the top of my head. the finals were dope af though. i loved seeing the cavs get smashed. 

Last edited:
Welcome casual fans :lol:

Warriors will be on your tv soon enough

Not responding because I think that was directed at me, just for the record.

My team is in the West, so I follow the west. I can't watch every damn game, so I have to choose!

I will follow the East in the finals, because finals, and you get to see what your team in the West will be up against.

The West isn't going to be good until GSW/LAC 2nd round and GSW/SPURS Finals. Round 1 is a wash imo.

East finals MIGHT be ok. I think the east is more of a toss up than the West, but I don't follow the East enough to speak on it. Just seems like Cavs have the advantage, but I've also seen them lose, and this year it seems more possible to see them be upset, so I'll watch the East finals.

I truthfully don't even wanna watch GSW/Houston. Garbage game. Only playoff game I've seen where tickets are selling below face value on StubHub :lol:

Last edited:
The spurs grizz series shouldnt even be televised unless its on court tv at 2 am after reruns of hardcore pawn

Every game will be a boring spurs blowout.

Gonna hear nothing but disgusting koala and aldridge praise from you guys

Atleast 2 grizzlies players will be ejected from games

The spurs grizz series shouldnt even be televised unless its on court tv at 2 am after reruns of hardcore pawn

Every game will be a boring spurs blowout.

Gonna hear nothing but disgusting koala and aldridge praise from you guys

Atleast 2 grizzlies players will be ejected from games

I hate Watching the Spurs, boring *** style of basketball, but it works

Last edited:
I still don't get how hard it would be to reseed once the playoffs start.

Get rid of the conferences and just keep division winners as automatic bids, reseed the rest.
"It would be too hard for teams to travel from one coast to the next!"

I think, after the first round, the playoffs should be reseeded. Keep conference seeding for the first round then reseed after that.

Last edited:
I still hate the fact on how long playoffs drag on for.

What was the old format?

3-5-7? That was nice. Get to the point. Look at us here complaining about waiting for east first round to finish while west is in the 2nd :lol:

I think 3-5-7 was GOAT. NBA cares though, about those paychecks :smh:

5-7-7-7 is fine, best of 5 provides more opportunities for upsets.

Eastern Conference playoffs...

Cavs vs Pistons - Season series Detroit 3-1

Raptors vs Pacers - Season series Toronto 3-1

Heat vs Hornets - Season series tied 2-2

Hawks vs Celtics - Season series Atlanta 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom