Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think doc saved his career?

To a degree, but Doc isn't the one playing for him.

He's been at over 10 a game over his past 38 games on over 40% on 3's and is a pretty good wing defender in like 22 minutes per. If it was another player posting these numbers no way would you call him terrible

I think "save" is a strech. Did he give him a real opportunity? Sure. But coaches do that with players all the time.

Last edited:
Be cool Dame, them your parents
roll.gif

Do you think doc saved his career?

To a degree, but Doc isn't the one playing for him.

He's been at over 10 a game over his past 38 games on over 40% on 3's and is a pretty good wing defender in like 22 minutes per. If it was another player posting these numbers no way would you call him terrible

I think "save" is a strech. Did he give him a real opportunity? Sure. But coaches do that with players all the time.

Ehh I'm not going to take any rotation guys last 10 games with any real value. Luke Babbitt looked like a lottery pick again the last 10 games of the season.

I see Austin can't shoot, can't finish and isn't a playmaker. I personally think he was on his way out but I'm not mad at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom