Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its night and day watching Jordan play after watching Drummond mope around for 37 minutes.

Went to watch episode 3 of the girlfriend experience already..

Looks like I'll have to find something else to watch unless Blazers do something

Do you think doc saved his career?

To a degree, but Doc isn't the one playing for him.

He's been at over 10 a game over his past 38 games on over 40% on 3's and is a pretty good wing defender in like 22 minutes per. If it was another player posting these numbers no way would you call him terrible

I think "save" is a strech. Did he give him a real opportunity? Sure. But coaches do that with players all the time.

Ehh I'm not going to take any rotation guys last 10 games with any real value. Luke Babbitt looked like a lottery pick again the last 10 games of the season.

I see Austin can't shoot, can't finish and isn't a playmaker. I personally think he was on his way out but I'm not mad at him

I think you read this wrong.

He said his last 38 games. :lol: 10ppg, 40% 3pt shooting for basically half a season is a decent sample size imo. Especially for a guy who can't shoot.

It's late in Texas and I just got done lifting. My apologies clips fans

Aint no thang. Just think the Austin jokes are a bit less deserving this season. If you're looking for a blatant example of nepotism look no further than Doc playing his step son Paul Pierce. Pirece been in the hamper since November.

I'd have no problem if we lost the 1st round of the playoffs and got rid of 7/8 seeds. No reason to have 82 games and then let half the league in the playoffs.

Top 2 seeds get a first round bye, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5.

I love basketball, but the playoffs have felt too long for a few years to me. 

I'd have no problem if we lost the 1st round of the playoffs and got rid of 7/8 seeds. No reason to have 82 games and then let half the league in the playoffs.

Top 2 seeds get a first round bye, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5.

I love basketball, but the playoffs have felt too long for a few years to me. 
i'd be cool with this idea if they got rid of conferences for the seedings

Yup. He's awful. He's not an above average defender either, despite Doc seeming to think he's Tony Allen. I'm struggling to come up with something Austin is good at.

Austin is actually a good defender...and had been playing well lately.

But overall, it's mostly Nepotism that has gotten him his PT. Austin is the only young player Doc will play. It's ironic because he never gave Reggie Bullocks or CJ Wilcox etc burn....and they play the exact position the Clips need depth at :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom