Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the thunder get past SA, what makes ppl think they can beat the w's?
nothing, in the regular season makes me think they have a shot in beating them.

sure, they got 2 of the leagues top 10, but the w's got 2 of the top 5 guys + the best sg in the league
Klay is the best 2 guard in the league? I dont know about all that.

If curry, lebron, kwahi, kd, and Westbrook round out the top 5, then draymond is definitley 6th. I personally would have drag over kwahi, but we'll just give him 6th

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="SquatchNT"]I realize the Cavs lost last year but don't act like Bron wasn't giving Green 30+ a game :rofl:[/quote]on like 38 shots :rofl:[/quote]Is that... is that bad? When a player, you know, gets a lot of points but takes damn near the same amount of shots? :nerd:

Is that bad? :nerd:

Asking for a friend. :nerd:

Take Klay over Harden all day errr day...
If you dont consider Harden's horrible playoff performances..I think he has Klay by a hair but thats just my opinion. But if I had to pick one for my team Im goin with Klay just because I hate watching players ignore defense so blatantly.

He shot 33 times to get 36 points on 35% that's washed Kobe numbers. Those are facts.
Dray def shut him down that series. Dray shut him down through osmosis..:D

35% is horrible b. You ok with lebron hooping like Derozen long as he gets his stats padded huh? :x
But he aint shoot 35% stop being dramatic... I thought the Warriors were gonna sweep the Cavs once the injuries set in, I was suprised they won a game much less 2.

I would perfect he warriors or Spurs to make the finals and beat Cleveland, Lebron sons KD

In an ideal world the Thunder find a way to make it to the Finals that way the King can bring the chip to Cleveland. As long as it isnt the Spurs they have a chance.

Yeah getting those kinds of feelings for sure.

0-3 ON ONE DAY'S REST
sick.gif
Still gotta have faith - could be Timmy D and Manu's last game in the NBA.

They've got to lock in.

For logical beings (read: a small faction of NT S&T participants) , what grounds would there be to stand on re: slander? Beating a team that proved to be better than two of the best regular season teams of our generation?

Hey Im right there with you but the lebron haters would say he didnt beat pop or steph and co so its tainted somehow

If curry, lebron, kwahi, kd, and Westbrook round out the top 5, then draymond is definitley 6th. I personally would have drag over kwahi, but we'll just give him 6th

I would take draymond over kawhi.

Lebbywinks out here throwing shade at the Best Player in the World

what did he say?

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="SquatchNT"]I realize the Cavs lost last year but don't act like Bron wasn't giving Green 30+ a game :rofl:
on like 38 shots :rofl:[/quote]Is that... is that bad? When a player, you know, gets a lot of points but takes damn near the same amount of shots? :nerd:

Is that bad? :nerd:

Asking for a friend. :nerd:[/quote]

hahaha you know I don't care about shot attempts, I'm a kobe fan. My point was, with bron the fans always gas up his efficiency. If you had a test and it is said that player A gave buckets to Player B, and the only evidence is how many points player A finished with, conclusions can be drawn. The variable would be the efficiency. Hence why everybody wanted to downplay kobe's 60 points on 50 shots. So, yes, Bron gave Dray buckets, but it was hard as hell for him considering the majority of his career he was in the high 40s low 50s of percentages and shot 39% for the series. And then also considering he said if he was able to take 40 shots per game he would average 70. Just sparking conversation and a little lebron nit picking never hurt anybody...besides seaman :frown:

Draymond didnt even guard Lebron for the majority of the series...It was the trio of Iggy, Barnes and Livingston and Draymond on occasion. The most effective was Iggy on him hands down though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom