Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron done in the ring and mvp business. he knows it too. he's legit about 3 yrs away from looking like current tim duncan. or 2004 malone.
3 years away?

You saying that like that's a bad thing 
laugh.gif
 that'll put him at like 15, 16 years in the league he's supposed to be done by then and even then he won't look like the guys you mentioned lol

If there were ever a time I wish I wasn't from Akron/lived in Akron...the past two days have been it. LeBron's fans are HURT over this boy Steph

Gs without curry is a good team . With curry great
Clippers are good without Cp didn't he get injured last year and Blake had to carry the team or am I mistaken.
Cleveland without LeBron still a playoff team just not a contender.

Someone sounds salty as hell. If that's the case dame needs more mvp votes. Without dame Portland is a 20 something win team

Last edited:
[quote name="Chuck Finster"]Yall are obsessed with that man no matter what yall say.

On a rare occasion its :lol: but most of the time its straight :x[/quote]THIS.

On BOTH sides.

Last edited:
Curry had a historic season, but the media really wants to discredit Lebron. Lebron is still the best OVERALL player in the world.

“I think sometimes the word ‘valuable’ or best player of the year, you can have different results,” he said. “When you talk about most ‘valuable’ then you can have a different conversation.”

He didn't actually say this, correct?

Outside of Dwyane Wade becoming Flash late game, this series has been excruciatingly painful.

Cleveland very well may sweep their way to the Finals. And I'm not ready to completely say that's an indictment against the East either.

Well my comment was in regard to this past season so Idk what 2014 has to do with this year but okay :lol:
that clippers were fine without him for the quarter of a season. That was my point that the Clippers without Cp are far from a horrible team

Last edited:
that clippers were fine without him for the quarter of a season. That was my point
Not hijacking the thread, and this is the playoff thread so I'll say this and leave it.
You missing the point b. They were "fine" without him because Blake was still there.

Blake missed over half the season this year. Without CP this year would have put LAC minus both Blake and CP which is why 2014 is meaningless and it's also why CP was arguably the 2nd most valuable player in the league this year. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom