Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know there's a half left to go but who would you rather go out like, TD or KB?

If OKC wins GS is walking to the finish. Spurs play Warriors better than any team. OKC is gonna get washed against them

This is tough because with the Aldridge addition and Kawhi's improvement, they are really boxed in as an offense.

No more beautiful game Spurs with the roster change over the years.
Bro! I was thinking the same thing

A lot more KL and LMA iso's leading into contested midrange jumpers moving forward for them.

All jokes aside tough, I can confirm that David West is sitting on a fortune. Granted that 12 million he left on the table is A LOT but that dude is LOADED.

Barely spent his career earnings, he'LL be aight.

LA may need to make the move to C next year to open the floor and make up for lack of athleticism lol.

All jokes aside tough, I can confirm that David West is sitting on a fortune. Granted that 12 million he left on the table is A LOT but that dude is LOADED.

Barely spent his career earnings, he'LL be aight.

yeah, i read somewhere that he barely spent any money that he earned and basically made his money grow with investments. he's a frugal dude like kawhi

If OKC wins GS is walking to the finish. Spurs play Warriors better than any team. OKC is gonna get washed against them
Makes complete sense seeing as they're getting washed by OKC right now. GS is as young, as athletic and smarter than OKC, they'd prob sweep the Spurs. 

Welp.
glasses.gif
Time to move LMA to the 5 and tell him to suck it up. The only option. Floor spacing is a negative right now.

On the one hand, watching the Spurs play has been a real joy over the years. They've been a great team and franchise, and they have the hardware to back it up.

That's as a reasonable and understanding basketball fan.

On the OTHER hand.. **** them and **** their fans. I hope they lose and have that sweet taste of defeat in their mouths for years to come. How could one franchise be so god damn good for so long. They have DAVID ROBINSON and then add Tim Duncan at the same time? No, just no. A decade and a half of being a contender and relevant? How selfish can you be. George Hill for Kawhi Leonard.. give me a break. I hope they have a couple years of 1st round exits and then become a lottery team for 5 years. It's only fair.

That was spoken as a jaded and hating Knicks fan.

But but but but when I said about 3 months ago the last team the Spurs wanted to see in the playoffs was OKC...fools :lol: and said I was talking foolish. And OKC plays trash D.

On the one hand, watching the Spurs play has been a real joy over the years. They've been a great team and franchise, and they have the hardware to back it up.

That's as a reasonable and understanding basketball fan.

On the OTHER hand.. **** them and **** their fans. I hope they lose and have that sweet taste of defeat in their mouths for years to come. How could one franchise be so god damn good for so long. They have DAVID ROBINSON and then add Tim Duncan at the same time? No, just no. A decade and a half of being a contender and relevant? How selfish can you be. George Hill for Kawhi Leonard.. give me a break. I hope they have a couple years of 1st round exits and then become a lottery team for 5 years. It's only fair.

That was spoken as a jaded and hating Knicks fan.
Should have posted this in the haters thread after the game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom