Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Maybe I'm just trying to jinx the Thunder too.

I like the Spurs. Even when they played boring basketball.. I still liked them. You could call my team boring and stale all you wanted if we were winning games. At some point though, enough is enough. I'm a firm believer that loss adds character in fans. And I'm not talking about "Oh we lost in the Finals" I'm talking about soul-crushing, oppressive kind of losing that comes from being a Knicks fan. 

Plus I know if they lose, DBD will be annoyed. And that's worth it.

Last edited:
All jokes aside tough, I can confirm that David West is sitting on a fortune. Granted that 12 million he left on the table is A LOT but that dude is LOADED.

Barely spent his career earnings, he'LL be aight.

yeah, i read somewhere that he barely spent any money that he earned and basically made his money grow with investments. he's a frugal dude like kawhi

Yup, and if he didn't sign with the Spurs or GS he was going to retire and leave that 12 million on the table from Indiana anyways.

coming up on post #24K :nerd:

whoever gets it will receive one rep from a NikeTalk Legend (me)

Last edited:
This series also exemplify the potential of high lottery picks. Kanter and Waiters have serious flaws, but damn it they are talented and can produce when harnessed correctly.

Let this be a lesson for you. Don't ever have hope, Antidope.

At least you still have that weak *** Drake album to enjoy.
:rofl:

I can also confirm that Jokim is washed :rofl:
How you in here slandering Noah. Turn in your bulls badge :smh:

Thomas, that was slander? :wow: :lol:

Never said I wanted to push JO out the door, Pau on the other hand can walk his *** over to the Spurs right now, I'll drop his lazy *** off right now!

But but but but when I said about 3 months ago the last team the Spurs wanted to see in the playoffs was OKC...fools :lol: and said I was talking foolish. And OKC plays trash D.

I called this Spurs team overrated 5 months ago and was met with those same :lol:'s and a list of their accomplishments from the past 18 years.

West is getting stronger bros.. if they don't sign two big-time free agents, which I'm not even sure they have money to do, they could easily be on the outside looking in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom