Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants the Money, he'll be in LA in 2 years.
I don't think he wants the press and adoration that comes with a Big City though.

For whatever reason I think these 2 maybe can't quite co-exist? Or are taking forever to co-exist. Perhaps a defeat in game 7 will confirm that. Maybe Westbrook needs the limelight or maybe Durant does.

[quote name="a-friend"
url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-conference-finals-warriors-thunder-cavs-raptors/46020#post_25898387"]Nobody has faith in OKC, now.

Back on my own again :pimp:
You're probably the only guy in OKC on NT and everyone else is just against the Warriors.[/quote]

Naa homie.. I'm a Thunder fan too.. Since the KD1 first rolled out.. The Eric Maynor, Jeff Green days..i mean I'm from the DC area.. So having a dude that went to VCU, Georgetown U,.. And KD being from DC.. I followed the team.. Drafting WB, Harden Adding Ibaka.. Back when Collison was hitting mid-range js. I just hate the hero ball.. And the ability to lose leads in the 4th.. Turnovers. Any team just ain't gonna be successful doing that. Besides.. I'm real.. The chances of beating GS in Oakland is unlikely.. So I'll look forward to seeing my boy in Rio along with his teammate. Then Ima be a Curry n Klay fan cuz they will be on the same team.. Lmfao

Last edited:
If I were a LBJ stan/Cavs fan, I would be sick right now.

From getting a ring delivered on a platter to being skulldrug by the Dubs... Unreal.

I know you're generally doing the reverse curse thing but was that serious post? If so, I'd actually agree with your sentiments haha.

Why did Jumpman get banned?

Talk yo **** JumpmanFromDaBay
On behalf of laker fans I'll pass on kd.

Y'all pass on all the good players, have fun with Nick Young, Jared Dudley and Roy Hibbert's max deals

This is a crushing loss for OKC :rofl: :x but heading into next year, GSW have to trade Curry while his value is still high, and build around Klay and Iggy. They should be able to net something really good for Curry.
trade Curry? lol

@Peep Game was that a serious post? If so can you please walk is through the logic

Horrible way for the thunder to close out the game..

Pretty hard to beat anyone screwing up that much, let alone the Warriors

I knew the Warriors (and specifically Klay) were hitting 3s, but didn't realize they took 44.. And shot 48%

No clue what to expect on Monday.. I'm pretty sure Russ will be fired up.. But Billy got his work cut out for him

Looking at the box score ain't pretty for OKC.. 3/23 on 3s :x

Last edited:
Horrible way for the thunder to close out the game..

I knew the Warriors (and specifically Klay) were hitting 3s, but didn't realize they took 44.. And shot 48%

No clue what to expect on Monday.. I'm pretty sure Russ will be fired up.. But Billy got his work cut out for him

Looking at the box score ain't pretty for OKC.. 3/23 on 3s :x

Looking at the boxscore is what has me confident about the W in game 7. They aren't stand alone stories but when combined with the intricacies of a game, they can tell the future story. It's not pretty to look at right now for OKC, but it won't be that ugly again.

And 21 3's, that's the kind of stuff Clevland was railing off against Atlanta, this is OKC, the longest team in the League, it won't be that pretty again.

Bogut though, I fear him, and OKC is going to need some help from the refs, just a little if any.

Last edited:
Klay is definitely the 2nd greatest shooter of all time in NBA history.

Didn't know Ray Allen or Reggie never existed

Klay is better than both though.

Klay can't hit the shots Reggie hit

Stop it already.

Reggie is not on Klays level.

How old are you?

They all very similar stat-wise. Would you want Ray Allen to shoot a clutch 3/Free throw or Klay tho?

Klay doesn't have a "level" yet. So you can't even say that

Smh. Some dudes just won't accept that Klay is the 2nd GOAT 3pt shooter.

Literally nobody has agreed with you because it's a stupid *** statement. How old are you why you duck the question? :lol:

It's not even entertaining or good trolling :lol:

It really is a half assed effort :lol:

Funeral prep for OKC

CjmRRfYUoAA9KT7.jpg:large

son channeling his Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation swag.

Westbrook and KD just gotta channel their beast mode like game 1 and **** Draymond.

How many of you guys are actual Warriors fans? Just curious, not dissing anyone. I'm young so I still remember the Warriors when they had Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Harrington, Biedrins, Monta, Troy Murphy, and Dunleavy, etc. thought that warriors team was sick.

Word, none of y'all are actual fans, just riding the train until it stops. Got it.

KD and Russ were playing for the foul rather than for the win in the last few minutes. All those weak *** foul calls they got throughout the game was dead at crunch time and they both froze up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom