Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's so maybe he should have told KD and Russ not to rile up the W's with the whole Steph can't play D narrative and laughing..just saying
eyes.gif

come on Hoopcoach, you Coach Hoops, you know what it is.

Come on now G.

I do find it a bit ironic that Steph made a great defensive play to essentially seal the game after all the hoopla

Last edited:
:rolleyes
come on Hoopcoach, you Coach Hoops, you know what it is.
Come on now G.
Your right..lol.. coach's speak,no bulletin board material,praise your opponents give them false since of security,greatest thing since sliced bread..don't pile on your own.. right the ship..1game series now 0-0..yada yada

Last edited:
How much of KD's free agency situation will mess with his head during game 7? Probably nil.

Had 2x to close it out.. must be thinking he's over it.  OKC have been the same since 2012.

Of course OKC have a chance, but playing away, game 7.. it's going to be tough.

He'll probably re-sign with OKC, but who are the other suitors? Washington? LA? San Antonio?

I didn't catch most of the game.. and I've never liked him.. but damn, Klay is a hell of a basketball player. Like.. look at what this dude did tonight. It's absurd. 

Some of you are just plain weirdos with your storylines and exaggerations and narratives. The Warriors and Klay battled back and put on a great show. This is what makes sports so fun and entertaining.. these moments. 

If you believe in momentum, GS has to be in control going back right now. But if this series has shown us anything.. it's that we don't really know what the hell is going to happen.

I didn't catch most of the game.. and I've never liked him.. but damn, Klay is a hell of a basketball player. Like.. look at what this dude did tonight. It's absurd. 

Some of you are just plain weirdos with your storylines and exaggerations and narratives. The Warriors and Klay battled back and put on a great show. This is what makes sports so fun and entertaining.. these moments. 

If you believe in momentum, GS has to be in control going back right now. But if this series has shown us anything.. it's that we don't really know what the hell is going to happen.
Momentum was very real. Klay is the energy man. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much of KD's free agency situation will mess with his head during game 7? Probably nil.

Had 2x to close it out.. must be thinking he's over it.  OKC have been the same since 2012.

Of course OKC have a chance, but playing away, game 7.. it's going to be tough.

He'll probably re-sign with OKC, but who are the other suitors? Washington? LA? San Antonio?
I'm not going to lie I would take him on Lakers in a heartbeat but he's not about that rebuilding life..Spurs if ginobli and Timmy go..lamarcus isn't a leader hes no threat neither is Leonard vocally..It would be his chance to shine in a team offense with defensive help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom