Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

how did frank only play 11 minutes
jeff wants to get fired so bad
5 points, 2/2 shooting, 1 assist, 2 steals, and 1 turnover in 10 minutes

Vs

8 points, 3/9 shooting, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, and 4 turnovers in 20 minutes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

43BB7E6C-0327-490D-95AD-EE907F6DD6A4.jpeg

We need a PG whisperer on this team soooo bad. It's clear that's not Horny. Bring JKidd here ASAP, he'd find a way to get the most outta Frank. Guaranteed.

Im gonna go positive here and stay with the thought that this is hornys last game with the vets as his guys. Hes just letting them get their rocks off before the youth movement .

Right ? :’)

I think there is a strong chance Hornacek gets fired within the next day or so having that game take us into the All-Star break, knowing how neurotic Dolan is. Personally, I would just keep Horny until the end of the season though. The tank is going strong and I don't see any legit candidates to take over this team on the bench and they aren't going to bring someone in from the outside midseason.

I'd rather have Hornacek coach this team for 3 more years than watch Rambis as HC of this team for one more game. :lol:

Im gonna go positive here and stay with the thought that this is hornys last game with the vets as his guys. Hes just letting them get their rocks off before the youth movement .

Right ? :’)
That was my thinking, after the AS break mgmt starts focusing on next season...

Back
Top Bottom