Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Glad I didn't go to this game , tickets were at least 300 each for decent seats
Weren’t that many Knicks fans in the building tonight. Felt like I seen more GSW jerseys and heard them more in the crowd tonight(which was expected especially after that abysmal second half) throughout the entire game. Unacceptable!

Weren’t that many Knicks fans in the building tonight. Felt like I seen more GSW jerseys and heard them more in the crowd tonight(which was expected especially after that abysmal second half) throughout the entire game. Unacceptable!

Never that many Knicks fans in the building. We’re not paying to watch this ****. Like I said before, it’s all tourists, recent transplants looking for something “NY” to do and celebrities.

capture-jpg.2067147

We're doing our job :lol:

The highest we could realistically get is probably 7th

Jarrett Jack Willing To Consider Buyout With Knicks
FEB 27, 2018 12:41 PM

Jack_Jarrett_nyk_180110.jpg

The New York Knicks have reduced the minutes of Jarrett Jack as the team pivots to developing their younger players.

Jack will consider a buyout before Thursday's deadline.

"I've never done it before to jump from one team in the middle of the season to a playoff squad. I know that's what other guys have done. To be honest, I don't really know," Jack said. "Maybe I do need to sit down and look at a list of what my best possible options are. But as of today I'm with the Knicks and want to help in any capacity I can."

Jack is on an expiring minimum deal.

"Obviously I'd like to be on the court but I think they're allowing some of these younger guys to get some opportunities to show where they're at amongst the other guys in this league and it's coach's decision," Jack said. "We were in Orlando (for a game last week) and he said we'll move in that direction. It's not for me to have an opinion on it."

NBPA Expected To Become More Involved In Joakim Noah Situation
FEB 27, 2018 8:35 AM

Noah_Joakim_nyk_161104.jpg

If Joakim Noah and the New York Knicks are unable to agree upon a buyout this week, sources say the Players Association will intensify its interest in his situation.

Noah has been away from the team indefinitely following his altercation with Jeff Hornacek during a practice in January. Hornacek reportedly first turned the altercation into a physical one.

The Knicks were unable to trade Noah at the deadline and could attempt to do so again this offseason.

Hornacek's future with the Knicks is also uncertain.

Earlier this month, the union released a statement to The Post, stating: “We are closely monitoring the situation to make sure Joakim Noah is treated fairly under the rules of our collective bargaining agreement.”

Back
Top Bottom