Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He’s not exactly young but he’s averaging 17/8 currently which is pretty damn good for a center in today’s NBA. I don’t see how they could pass on Doncic when they can get a good 2-3 more years out of Gasol and if Conley can miraculously stay healthy they’re in decent shape
I agree on the Doncic part but disagree on Gasol. He won't put up the same numbers for the next 2-3 years..

DYF175-U0AU6OAB.jpg

Why would the Grizz draft a center with Marc Gasol and why would the Suns draft a SG with Devin Booker?
Grizz would probably look to trade Gasol while he still has value in the offseason and rebuild around Ayton if they got him.

Doncic isn't really a 2. Has a bit of a 2 guard's game, even a PG's game, he'll handle the ball a lot but play the 3/4 in the NBA like Ben Simmons. Him and Booker would actually work really well together because of Doncic's facilitating. And Doncic/Booker's shooting abilities would offset Elfrid Payton's awful J. And then Josh Jackson would be the athlete in the frontcourt next to Doncic while banking on Dragan Bender to develop into their franchise center, if not then Alex Len.

Come to think of it, Phoenix would actually be a really good fit on paper for Luka.

Nice putback by Troy Williams

Beasley balling hard. I'd be surprised if he continues in the second half tonight

Back
Top Bottom