Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

This year and last year are really the only time we've legit tanked. All those other years in the past 14 we actually sucked. Bad contracts, terrible trades, just all around bad basketball. It's different now because yes we are tanking (ever since KP went down) and yes it is an actual calculated process now.

Whether we draft the right guys and strike gold is a whole different story.

Did we even really tank last year?

The Grizzlies came in thinking they were a playoff team and Conley got injured and they pivoted to worst record in the league. THAT is master tanking.

Knicks of the past would have surely tried to go all in and trade for a veteran replacement because “its playoffs or bust”.

Only tank im giving em is when they shut Melo down and traded away the rest for the likes of Langston Galloway. Them cats were playing for contracts and won a couple they werent expected too. Now they're just living with losses in an extended evaluation period since AS break.

Let's say our only goal is development for 2 years. Forget winning. Who do you hire as head coach then?

Not saying we should really forget winning for 2 seasons, but thought experiment

Knicks called today to find out why I haven't been to any games lately and I said "cause they suck"l. Rep is sending 2 tickets for Bulls game :smh: I'll be like Ricky Bobbys father outside the Daytona 500 "who needs tickets" :lol: nah I'm gonna take my 'yout dem' for the hell of it...

wait...if you tell them its bc they suck, they hook it up???

Mannnnnnnn had i known, i wouldnt have been so nice on the phone :rofl: She was trying to get me to come take a tour of the MSG and i was like nahhh im good ma

Probably gonna lose .5 game on Brooklyn & Orlando tonight :smh:

Dallas is in a close one with Toronto & Sacramento plays GSW's C team later

Hell yeah where you been?

You're like the dark side me.
:rofl:

TBH I’m just a much bigger football fan; but I still love basketball.

I can be invested in the Niners and still be excited. The Knicks tho :smh: I peak my head in here and lurk but don’t really post.

:rofl:

TBH I’m just a much bigger football fan; but I still love basketball.

I can be invested in the Niners and still be excited. The Knicks tho :smh: I peak my head in here and lurk but don’t really post.
Knicks and 9ers is a tough root. You got two of the worst owners around. Not even taking shots as I am a Knicks fan obviously.

Knicks and 9ers is a tough root. You got two of the worst owners around. Not even taking shots as I am a Knicks fan obviously.
Fax.

York is just now making up for it but Dolan? Yikes!

I’d always tell fellow Niner fans that they had it easier than me the past few years when we weren’t doing so good. At least they had the Warriors :lol:

Y’all hopes of a successful tank are the same false hopes that Frank will live up to being the 8th pick

Back
Top Bottom