Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Going to the game tomorrow :pimp:

Frank dropping 30 points in my presence :pimp: :pimp: x2
scumbag-knicks-fan.gif

Sound like he was finding trouble trying to make up good things to say about coming to the Knicks. Stretched it out to make it about NY being the mecca and the big market :lol:

I don't know even know why they ask these young guys how they'd feel about going to x team if it ain't their hometown or place they've previously played in college or HS or if they hate the place. All the teams suck, thats why they have high picks and very few have great coaches.

Best potential perks are playing with other promising young players.

They're usually just happy to be in the league.

Last edited:
Sound like he wss finding trouble trying to make up good things today about coming to the Knicks. Stretched out and we about NY being the mecca and the market :lol:

I don't know even know why they ask these young guys how they'd feel about going to x team if it ain't their hometown or place they've previously played in college or HS or if they hate the place. All the teams suck, thats why they have high picks and very few have great coaches.

Best potential perks are playing with other promising young players.

They're usually just happy to be in the league.
Next time a draft prospect says he wouldnt want to play for "Team X" or "City Y" when a reporter asks him about playing for "Team X" or "City Y" would be the first time. Yet Knicks fans still go crazy every time they hear a draft prospect claim they would be able to handle the media pressure and spit some cliche superlatives about the legendary Knicks franchise, NYC, playing in "The Mecca," etc. Every time. :rofl::smh:

I want to start a fire horny movement. I saw frank play twice.
Mostly in the last few mins when we were getting blown out .

The teams were just running pick and rolls and we kept leaving them open from the three point which they nailed.
At one time out I saw frank limping from his leg falling asleep from sitting so damn long.
**** gets me made.
It was all iso ball, give it to beasley and just stand around . I get it we’re tanking, but at least let the rookies get burn .
He was riding Lee who was bricking all game. When we first got down by 20 I felt a blood vessel pop in my eye, I wanted to launch my beer at the bench praying hornaceck or Rambis get hit with it.
Frank drove in multiple times Just to pass, with olynyx in the paInt no white side.
Idk how mudaiy is a baller , son had multiple chances on the fast break. Yet he just picks up his dribble and tries to iniciate that thing the knicks call offense. If you really about tanking you bench your starters and lose to the bulls. Can someone bring up how many dunks the heat had vs the knicks and vice versa? ****** soft as ****. Have some ****ing pride when you’re getting your *** waxed by 30 . Get a tech ain’t **** gonna change the outcome of the game.
We NEED a playmaker that can break the defense of the dribble and shoot the long ball at will aka trae young or doncic this draft. Those sf were thinking of drafting ain’t gnna do **** for our team , just A team filled with lance Thomas replicas.
End rant

Back
Top Bottom